No announcement yet.

New and Revamped .308

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ larry c: I do not have a supressor for it, however, it is a flash hider with quick detach threads for suppressor.

@bm22: The gun shoots great, have clover leafed a few times at 100 yrds. I believe it is a remmington barrel. I do love the scope, clear as day and holds sight very well. Turret system works great and the return to 0 is nice. Clicks are crisp. The only thing I would do different, is go with the 4.5-14X50. I am doing this with my .270. Even your high dollar scopes, tend to lose some clarity and light transmission at those high powers, and while you can still see your target, its just not the same picture you see when powered down to say 14,15. really and truly, even if youre shooting out to 1,000 yards, a 14 power scope is as much as you need. (I did all the research and experimenting after I bought this one) haha

Comment

Nice

Comment

Nice looking rifle there

Comment

Good job

Comment

Looks good. Thinking of doin I to my savage .270.

Comment

What sealer did you use? What did you sue to scuff the barrel?

I've a rifle I have been wanting to do, and it also has a stainless barrel.

Comment

I just used a rustoleum sealer and did not scuff the barrel. The only problems I had with any chipping whatsoever, was after attaching a clamp for my light on my barrel over and over in the same spot.

Comment

good looking gun.

Comment

that looks awsome! i would be to scared to try that..

Comment

Nice work. Looks good.

Comment

Just now seeing this...that really did turn out nice, great job! Would love to see a post down the road on how it holds up and might consider doing that on one of mine! well done

Comment

you did a nice job

Comment

Working...
                          X