Newbie to the Picture game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie to the Picture game...

What do yall think about this pic. Please let me know what I could have done different to make it better next time. Camera is a Kodak Easy share so nothing fancy. Thanks

I like it.

Comment

It's overexposed a bit. I hope you don't mind, but I tried to edit it a bit just using picnik.com. I might have oversaturated it a bit. the colors on my laptop monitor aren't the best.

Comment

I think the edit lokks even better

Comment

I like the subject and composition. A little overexposed/washed out, but not bad at all. On the point and shoot if there should be an exposure comp. setting, could try turning it down a little. Also could choose a cloudy white balance setting if available for a warmer tone. That said- great shot. Both my suggestions are due to the fact that I like a darker, warmer image. To each their own. I think both the changes could be made with picasa or any other free editing software (basic adjustments) but I am still learning about all that.

Comment

Thanks to all comments. HAWG it looks like we got a lot of rain between pics!! ha Ill try to play around with the camera and see what differences I can make thanks again

Comment

Derek you should have taken the pic in the morning or afternoon. Not in the middle of the day!

Comment

Working...
              X