African dust? . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

African dust? . .

I guess the lack of sun here in Mineola can be attributed to this . . Anyone else? . .

African Dust? I thought this was pixie dust! Now i'm going to take a shower.. No wonder I felt no different.

Comment

Racist.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Racist.
        I'm watching Fox news right now . . Don't go there . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
          I'm watching Fox news right now . . Don't go there . .
          Been going on for a couple of weeks now.

Edit for link:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/weat...ing-hazy-skies
          Last edited by Capp35; 07-18-2018, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Racist.
            Only if you snort it... LMAO

Comment

The Sahara dust made it real hazy around here the last couple of days - clearer today.

Comment

Clearing up around H-town. Monday was THICK!

Comment

Supposed to get thicker this weekend . . My wife and I experienced this when we lived in Kuwait . . "Tauz" . . You could look at the sun directly, it was an orange ball . . It put a layer of dust, finer than baby powder, over everything . . Lowered temps to 115 deg . .

Comment

I'm just glad it's not angel dust . . Can you imagine what a catastrophe that would be . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                      Supposed to get thicker this weekend . . My wife and I experienced this when we lived in Kuwait . . "Tauz" . . You could look at the sun directly, it was an orange ball . . It put a layer of dust, finer than baby powder, over everything . . Lowered temps to 115 deg . .
                      I seen it in Saudi like that and at times couldn't see 30 feet and then have sand drifts along the highway like snow drifts that wouldn't melt. It did keep it under 120 degrees though.

Comment

Just looks like April in Lubbock! But yes we had a pretty hazy day yesterday. There is another big push coming next week.

But look at the way the winds are steering it, if we got a tropical storm in the Atlantic, it would be steered similarly

Comment

Looks like a solar eclipse to me, everyone freak out!

Comment

Once it crosses into the U.S. it's African-American dust. Get with the program.

Comment

Made for a weird looking sunset last night. The sun was so white it looked like a full moon.

Comment

Working...
                              X