No announcement yet.

My Shark Catch of Multiple Lifetimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard the story on WBAP 820 DFW. Awesome Catch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats. That's a great catch.

Comment

un freaking real

Comment

Amazing!

Comment

Oh heck I did not realize this was the 2nd big hammerhead you caught this summer! I thought it was the same fish you caught earlier this summer. Then I read this one was 14ft long and estimated 1026 LBS!!

Wow Wow and more WOW!

Very few people have caught true sea monsters especially off the beach! This definitely is one of those times!
            Congrats on a great catch!

Can't wait to see what you catch to out do this one!!!

Comment

Congrats Poco. No matter what you do in life someone is going to complain about it. Nothing to worry over.

Comment

Ray, only thing I can add to what has been said about all the haters, is do NOT let them dissuade you from going back out there and doin' it all over AGAIN!! Go get you yet a bigger one! Or heck, try for a tiger or something.... I don't have a clue what it takes to target fish like these monsters, but you sir are in elite company with your skill set, and you use it for good of the species too... Maybe get you a 15 footer, a tiger or mako... Just don't be discouraged and don't quit!! U DA MAN POCO!!

Comment

Incredible accomplishment sir,Incredible Creature to do battle with,had one this size swim by the boat one day.Still get goose bumps thinkin about it, and your're wadefishing with this guy. Congratulations Sir!

Comment

Congratulations catch of a lifetime sir!

Comment

Congrats on an awesome catch!

Comment

Congratulations on your accomplishment, and enjoy the notoriety that comes with it. Yeah, the idiots will sound off, but they'll move on to moan about something else, in short order.

Comment

I am reading that hammerhead sharks are especially prone to lactic acid buildup during retrieval. Does this affect the meat taste the same way it would with deer meat?

Comment

Congrats brother. And don’t worry about the bashers. You know what you did and how hard you tried to keep it alive, that’s all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Big congrats!!

Comment

Way to go Poco ! congrats.

Comment

Working...
                                X