I Am The Majority!! Solid Patriot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Am The Majority!! Solid Patriot!!

I'm sure some of you may have seen this but please take a listen...this is SOLID!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

There are some quotes in this worth sharing:

"We are the First ones Taxed, and the last ones considered...and the FIRST ones punished!!"

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Awesome!! We need more of us speaking out...

Comment

Make a law abiding citizen proud

Comment

Another proud and free American speaking the truth! We are the majority!

Comment

I had heard about him earlier but just got around to watching today. Awesome speaker. Makes excellent points.

Comment

With all the buzz, Greensboro NC cancelled a previous scheduled gun show. They like to think themselves progressive. Funny how someone is murdered almost every night there. On second thought, maybe they are progressive.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
              With all the buzz, Greensboro NC cancelled a previous scheduled gun show. They like to think themselves progressive. Funny how someone is murdered almost every night there. On second thought, maybe they are progressive.
              At the Greensboro City Council Meeting, Mr. Mark Robinson commented on Greensboro NC Mayor's proposal to stop hosting gun shows at the Greensboro Coliseum.
              In 2017 there were 64 murders in Guilford county, of which 39 were in Greensboro.
              Last edited by Phillip Fields; 04-07-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Really good stuff. He had some excellent points and the way he came across was great. How can you argue with a guy like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                  At the Greensboro City Council Meeting, Mr. Mark Robinson commented on Greensboro NC Mayor's proposal to stop hosting gun shows at the Greensboro Coliseum.
                  In 2017 there were 64 murders in Guilford county, of which 39 were in Greensboro.
                  I live in Winston-Salem now. Seems like someone gets shot every night in Greensboro.

Comment

this man should run for office.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                      I live in Winston-Salem now. Seems like someone gets shot every night in Greensboro.
                      I was raised in Liberty, just 20 miles south of Greensboro. I still have 2 brothers and family property in Liberty and that's where I do most of my deer hunting.

Comment

I thought I had commented on this piece before on TBH. May have been on my text messages last week.
                        All factual, good delivery, and definitely understands the overall picture of what is taking place!

Comment

Amen. Preach on to the non believers. Awesome speech.

Too bad it goes on deaf ears. Too many sheep out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And he doesn’t even own a gun, he just gets it !

Comment

Originally posted by rwbrew3 View Post
                              And he doesn’t even own a gun, he just gets it !
                              Who said he didn't own a gun?

Comment

Working...
                              X