Tom Petty Died of accidental drug OD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
    It sure is . Almost killed my wife about 15 years ago .

It successfully killed my sister 10 years ago.
    She had the patches for trigeminal neuralgia.

Faulty patch = overdose

Comment

Tom was broke down. Needed "help". Someone went ahead and gave it to him. Couldn't quite take him through the night though.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
        Drug Head POS! Good music though
        I thought only Brett was a POS...

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
          How many times did you meet him to come to this conclusion?
          Par for the course...

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
            How many times did you meet him to come to this conclusion?
            Being a dope head for 40+ years = POS

Sheesh!! Guy played some good tunes but that’s about it.

Comment

Tom Petty Died of accidental drug OD

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
              It successfully killed my sister 10 years ago.
              She had the patches for trigeminal neuralgia.

Faulty patch = overdose

My wife’s was the old gel patch . Same thing bad patch. Dad found her dead and ems brought her back . She had them from a gun shot wound . Stupid neighbor was cleaning a pistol and shot through the apartment wall . Hit her in the abdomen .

Comment

My wife’s was the old gel patch . Same thing bad patch. Dad found her dead and ems brought her back . She had them from a gun shot wound . Stupid neighbor was cleaning a pistol and shot through the apartment wall . Hit her in the abdomen .

Guardian angel was in on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                  Guardian angel was in on that one.

She had someone watching over her that’s for sure . Between the gun shot and od. She was in a coma from the od for 3 weeks . Was never expected to live through the gunshot .

Comment

Boys boys can't we all get along. I've been on here for a month and I can tell you what's about to take place.Oh well keep going it's fun

Comment

I have to wonder why this matters to anyone but family? Perhaps my perspective is a bit off because of experience. He’s still dead regardless of what science tells them.

We don’t need to know everything. We aren’t owed anything. He’s dead and it’s tragic. That’s really it. Enjoy his legacy. Say nice things. Nobody here knew him or his demons.

Comment

Ain’t most od’s accidental ?
                        I'm sure there's a stat some place but...
                        Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                        Actually no. I have worked more intentional ODs than accidental.
                        What he said

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          I have to wonder why this matters to anyone but family? Perhaps my perspective is a bit off because of experience. He’s still dead regardless of what science tells them.

We don’t need to know everything. We aren’t owed anything. He’s dead and it’s tragic. That’s really it. Enjoy his legacy. Say nice things. Nobody here knew him or his demons.
                          Thank you...some of the comments here are classless. I'm sure he had his demons but if you read the link to the statement (from the family), the guy was indeed struggling with major pain issues.

Great entertainer & made millions of people happy who enjoyed & followed his talents, which should be enough & worth a lot more than all the sober terds out there who seem to do nothing but bring grief to everyone they encounter. I hate the internet sometimes

This song came on when I pulled into the funeral home when my good buddy & lease head of the ranch I've been hunting for the past 14 years passed away from cancer earlier in the year. Always seem to bring a lump to my throat when I hear it now.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                          I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

That’ll do it. Sad. RIP

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Yep. Because his autopsy revealed he had drugs in his system he s a POS ?
                              Wow

Comment

Working...
                              X