helpful advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

helpful advice

For those of you who see a recipe on here or somewhere else and want to try it sometime in the future , but then can`t find it may want to do what I do. I always copy the recipe, then I paste it to an e-mail to myself and then move it to an e-mail folder that is reserved for recipes. This has saved me lots of time trying to find a recipe that I wanted to try but couldn`t remember where I saw it. I just save the brisket rub recipe and plan on getting all the ingredients today. For those of you who like to look endlessly for an old post with a recipe you wanted to try , please disreguard this post !!

so for us computer challenged, how do you do that?

Comment

You left click and highlight the recipe or whatever you want to copy, then hit the right click button you mouse and a box will appear and click the copy in the box. Then go to your e-mail and send yourself an e-mail with your e-mail adress, scroll down on the e-mail where you would type something and click the right button on your mouse and a box will appear . click on the paste button and it should paste the recipe to your e-mail .Then send the e-mail.Then right click on the email and a box will appear where you can save or move or copy to folder. Click on move to folder (it may want you to name the folder) and it should be done. I figured it out by trial and erorr, maybe you can to. If I made an error in the process I am sorry. Anyone feel free to correct me.

Comment

highlight the text and copy/paste into notepad.

Comment

Working...
        X