X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boys.. get a rope

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      Coffee to get the mud flowing.... butter to grease the pipes! Make sure you're within 10' of the toilet with this combination!
      Nary an issue! In fact it's much worse when I fall off the wagon and revert to "normal" eating!

Comment

Coffee, kerrygold butter, & MCT oil in a Vitamix almost every morning.

Comment

Butter or Bailey's?

Comment

Why?

Comment

The only thing I put in my coffee is more coffee! Drink it black or else your just turning it into hot chocolate.

Comment

Used to, when I was doing the ketogenic diet.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has me rolling [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I fear that all of this is actually leading to the downfall of western civilization.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                      My wife convinced me to put coconut oil in my coffee one time before going to work. I lost a pair of socks shortly after.
                      hotgas?

Comment

Sure glad I don't drink coffee

Comment

I fear that all of this is actually leading to the downfall of western civilization.
                          Man I was thinking the same thing. I have never understood people who would pour a cup of coffee then change it into something else by adding flavored creams and flavored sugar and now it's coconut oil and butter?

Bet those who do that like Starbucks too

Comment

TSP of Coconut Oil and and bit of butter in each cup of coffee every morning. Also have 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast. I then lift weights at lunch and have a protein shake. Dinner constist of Meat, Fats and vegtables. My diet is similar to keto but not so strict. I still have carbs and sugar but not much at all.

I am 33 years old 5' 7" 160 lbs. My energy and Testosterone is through the roof.

Comment

Okay I think y’all have pulled my leg, I might have to try this. Specially if it will keep my full through lunch time.

Comment

wife and kids were making cookies the other day and had a bunch of extra frosting. I put a lump of it in my coffee just to see. basically butter and sugar, wasn't too bad but I wouldn't do it all the time

Comment

Working...
                                X