Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
    NFL ratings are going to tank!

There needs to be a NFL ticket burn demonstration.
    I'll gladly throw my Jerseys and pullovers on that fire

Comment

I record all of the college games aon Saturday that I want to see while I am at the ranch on the weekends and then watch them all during the week. No NFL for me. Screw em!

Comment

In case you missed it, they took #4 USC to double overtime in the last game with the back up quarter back... It was only Shane's second outing of the season after being hurt in the game against Maryland. Park WAS averaging 8.5 yards a throw going into last nights game. How many times was he picked off last night??? Just pointing out a couple of things you may have overlooked.
        Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
        17-7 against ISU isn't much to brag about. ISU kept handing them the game and UT didn't do much to capitalize on it. A win for the horns, nonetheless, but better get the offense ticking better to put some more points on the board. ISU did just as much as UT did as far as keeping ISU offense off the field

Comment

i love how they tell us with their mouths that this isnt against America but their actions show us the real truth,wish we could reboot the system and remove collin kappernick.geez what a mess this is becoming,as our youth look up to these knuckleheads,

Comment

Originally posted by tpcollins View Post
            I heard the Fudge Packers are going to hold each other in a show of "solidarity" during the National Anthem tonight. Screw 'em, I'm watching the Longhorns.

Comment

I'm would rather close my eyes and dream about my wife and hunting, in that order!:-)

Comment

So this is actually what it means ... From the actual mouth of a Soldier who helped Kaepernick come to this decision :

Boyer and Kaepernick met after the open letter was published, and before San Francisco’s final preseason game on 2 September 2016 in San Diego — the first time the quarterback knelt in front of the bench instead of sitting during the anthem. Boyer posted a photograph of himself with Kaepernick following the meeting, and later said:

We sorta came to a middle ground where he would take a knee alongside his teammate. Soldiers take a knee in front of a fallen brother’s grave, you know, to show respect. When we’re on a patrol, you know, and we go into a security halt, we take a knee, and we pull security.

So when I talked to them, it was mutual. Me, him, and Eric Reid [said] “I think maybe taking a knee would be a little more respectful. It’s still a demonstration. You’re still saying something but, people take a knee to pray. So for me it was a common ground, at least, to start from.

Comment

Iowa state was not looking good. I didn't even go back in the stadium during the second half... I'd rather sit in the parking lot and have a beer or two then watch that!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm afraid unless Park can mature quickly you may be spending more time than you want in the parking lot.
                    Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
                    Iowa state was not looking good. I didn't even go back in the stadium during the second half... I'd rather sit in the parking lot and have a beer or two then watch that!

Comment

Yep, he's got so much apparent potential he just doesn't seem to be growing much. Bad decisions galore.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                        In case you missed it, they took #4 USC to double overtime in the last game with the back up quarter back... It was only Shane's second outing of the season after being hurt in the game against Maryland. Park WAS averaging 8.5 yards a throw going into last nights game. How many times was he picked off last night??? Just pointing out a couple of things you may have overlooked.
                        Didn't say anything bad about the UT defense, they did their part to keep ISU offense rattled and off the field. Park had his own emotional demons helping the UT defense as well. 3 interceptions for the defense, good job.

Are you calculating yards per attempt or per completion for Park?

UT offense is what kept ISU in this game. 17 yard punt, one fumble and one interception and only 10 points off 3 ISU turnovers. Gonna have to do better than that for OU, OSU and TCU. Not saying that the arena and rivalry won't have any weight onthe outcomes of them but UT offense has some work to do to help out their defense and win some games.

It was sloppy play on both teams last night and I think had Park not gotten himself so razzled by the Defense, the outcome probably would have been a little different.

There were a couple plays that could've swayed the momentum way over to ISU that came down to replay and inches, if you may have over looked those.

Comment

I think everyone should send an email or twitter message to all of the different official sponsors of the NFL and NBA, advising them you will no longer purchase or use their product. And, that you will do every thing you can to discourage everyone that you know to not buy their product.

Since, they are the ones directly sponsoring the disrespect for our flag and country.

This is how you get their attention, begin to lose millions and the players will be standing whether they want to or not. It is easy to get different football players.

Comment

Working...
                          X