Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the most years you've seen 1 buck on cam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the most years you've seen 1 buck on cam?

without any threads to hammer F5 on right now....I am curious to see some year to year pics of any bucks you've had on cam for 3+ years. 5 years worth is my personal leader right now, I had one on cam from 2011 to 2015, Big, and one currently that I have had on cam since 2013, Massey. both were believed to be 4.5+ when first spotted on cam.

my pics are on my computer at home, I will try to add some later.

obviously HF/LF will come in to play but regardless, if you got'em, post'em.

4 years for sure. Unique as a 3 yr old and killed him as a 6 yr old. He was probably around as a 1 and 2 yr old but hard to know for sure.

Comment

I have followed the same buck for 4 years.....so not quite as long as your experiences

Comment

had a buck on cams for 5 years but never got ahead of him. He would make one or two appearances a year...usually after a snow, usually in December, and usually on a Sunday evening when I was at church needless to say that boy probably died of old age --- very wide and very tall 10pt...named him ghost

Comment

Comment

Comment

3 for me, killed by a guy on lease next door last year

Comment

I have one that I first saw in 2013. Made a terrible shot on him in 2015 which was his best year. Saw him on Sunday morning of opening weekend last year, but he wouldn't get close enough for a shot. He just made his first appearance of 2017 yesterday afternoon! He is 7.5 or 8.5. Not that great anymore, but I want him because of our history.

Comment

Ten. he was mature thee first year.

Comment

3 and he was my first bow buck.
                    I called him 'Uni-brow' because he looked like he had a single eye brow that went across both eyes. I saw him for two years while rifle hunting, and he showed up my first year with a bow.
                    From my first experience with him, he was extremely aggressive in chasing off other bucks and/or does from the feeder (and he was young at that point). His personality never changed.

Comment

6 and i still cant kill that sob

Comment

This is Big, summer of 2011 to summer 2015, behind the feeder. in 2013 he banged his left side on my feeder, I found a huge strip of velvet in the tray. Haven't seen him since.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by jshouse; 10-25-2017, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Tuft 8...2008-2016
                          Dead at 11.5

I follow a lot of bucks for many years via cameras, video, etc.
                          It is a lot of fun.

Comment

And Massey, I don't have all the pics oh my phone but this started in 2013 (not 2008) and I've got him on cam right now. I have pics from 2014 but never saw him in 2015.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got several on cam for 4 years. Some I think I have a fifth year on this year, and a few I completely missed a year on, for them to return the next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X