No announcement yet.

Well its started Gas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaos here in San Antonio. Everyone's making a run on fuel right now. Can you imagine what there idiots would do in a real emergency.

Comment

Gas panic just hit here in Laredo an hour ago lines are long . I filled up at lunch time cause I was empty no cars ,then couple hours later I see lines everywhere then I get calls texts to fill up cause fuel is running out.

Comment

Tyler is getting bad, lines are long and prices are steadily on the rise.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie View Post
          I am sorry for your inconvenience. Just remember that there are thousands of people out that would gladly pay that price if they still had a vehicle to put it in or a house to drive to. Paying extra at the pump is not even a consideration at this point. Count your blessings. But I do wish you luck. Blast me all you want.
          Yep, don't worry about all the people that can't work right now because there house has severe water damage and vehicles are gone. The fact that the plants are or was under water.

Comment

Don't forget it's Labor Day weekend. Gas goes up

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
              This was allegedly in Garland...

Confirmed in Garland by NBC 5 reporter.

Picture taken by their chopper, no word if they were selling gas or were out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                Don't forget it's Labor Day weekend. Gas goes up
                So does usage, which will only further the problem.

Comment

Gas stations are running out here in Austin....but not diesel.

Comment

Thanks for updates. Anybody out around San Saba, Menard, Brady, El Dorado?

Comment

Most of Pleasanton is out of Fuel, Walmart has deep lines.

Comment

Originally posted by kenfa03 View Post
                        Thanks for updates. Anybody out around San Saba, Menard, Brady, El Dorado?

Curious about the San Saba area as well. Will probably have to fuel up between DFW and San Saba tomorrow.

Comment

Every station I drove by in Mt Pleasant today seemed to have gas, prices in the 2.39-2.79 range. But people on FB are goin stupid around here, lol

Comment

Hysteria can be stirred up pretty easy just about anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
                              Corn will be on the rise I suppose ������
                              It shouldn't. There is no shortage of oil or gas. People panicked and bought everything available and delivery trucks can't keep up. It is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                                Curious about the San Saba area as well. Will probably have to fuel up between DFW and San Saba tomorrow.
                                Same here. I'd hate to head down that way and run out. Anyone know?

Comment

Working...
                                X