• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

^^^^^^ Your drinking and posting privileges are here by revoked by TBH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awww

Comment

Brute has won the internet for a week!!!! Dude, I'm crying.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The Bible says " things of the Spirit are foolishness to those without the Spirit". Personally, as a Christian, I believe in powers and principalities and the ceded power that they have right now. I also believe that Christ will trump that ceded power at His appointed time. Until then satan walks to and fro looking for folks to devour, either by omission or commission.

Comment

This one looks like it's got a bulge in the wrong place below the waistline?

IT can drive IT'S TRANS-AM and ride brooms all day long elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                        This one looks like it's got a bulge in the wrong place below the waistline?

IT can drive IT'S TRANS-AM and ride brooms all day long elsewhere.

I think it's a pad or something...I thought trannies tucked them.

Maybe I wish it were a pad so I don't feel creeped out for thinking a pretty dude by accident.

Comment

Originally posted by GTRH8R View Post
                          I think it's a pad or something...I thought trannies tucked them.

Maybe I wish it were a pad so I don't feel creeped out for thinking a pretty dude by accident.
                          Sothe dress was white to begin with and she bled through?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

A LOT if so...

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

I think it may be an anti camel toe device...the actual comic scarlet witch wears a pretty tight get up.

Comment

For the Monster Hunter International fans-

Click image for larger version

Name:	Do You Want Ants 25022017133348.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	24486156

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X