Tikka T3 Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tikka T3 Reviews

A buddy of mine is in the market for a new rifle and asked me about the Tikka T3. All I know is that Tikka is somehow related to the manufacturer formerly known as SAKO. What are y'alls thoughts about the rifle?

If you search there are several threads on here about them. Almost everyone has the same idea about them, they're great guns for the money. That being said, i own several and thats prob all ill buy from now on. Most people have been getting better than the advertised 1moa guarantee. What caliber and gun is he looking at?

Comment

He's looking at the .308 T3 Forest if I'm not mistaken... Yeah, every rifle I own is a Remington other than my Ruger M77 Mark II

Comment

I shoot a T3 lite 270, I love it and would highly recommend them to anyone

Comment

I've heard nothing but good, though mostly from this site. I was split between Rem 700 and T3. The 700 felt better on my shoulder, and I found more aftermarket options for the 700, so I went with it.

T3 is a great gun for the price for sure.

Comment

Have a T3 Lite .270 and 7mm rem mag. Both shoot 1/2moa easy. Smooth action, great adjustable trigger, and simply accurate. They're slowly starting to show more aftermarket stuff for the Tikka rifles to pretty them up. I prefer these rifles over Remington, Savage, Ruger and few others.

Comment

I own one in 22-250. It's a tackdriver.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like he's buying a Tikka. Thanks for the input

Comment

I bought a tikka t3 lite in a 223 a few years ago and it is freaking awesome. The smoothest bolt I have ever touched. Just shot it out to 400yds yesterday recording turret adjustments it was sub-MOA the whole way. Shooting hornady steel match 75 BTHP. In 308 or larger it will kick. I know some people may not care but I like to shoot quite a bit so the less recoil to be able to stay on target at a distance the better imo.

Comment

I have a .270 T3 and love the thing

It doesn't weigh a ton and is accurate

I have several Rem 700's that are accurate too but the T3 has put more meat in the freezer than any of my rifles

Here's why

The Sako action is quick and smooth making following shots easy

I once had a mob of hogs arrive at my favorite feeder and I was able to drop 3 in quick succession before they made a quick exit

The T3 balances lightweight accuracy with quickness

Put a good optic on-

You will be pleased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As mentioned the Tikka T3 is a great firearm. My son has a Lite .308 Stainless with synthetic stock and it's a tack driver! Sub MOA and the action is unbelievably smooth right out of the box and it likes all brands of ammo too.
                      Only knock on it is it kicks a tad because it's so light. But that's handy if you are on a hunt in the mountains all day.

Do a search here on it and I think you will find its about the best gun going around right now as for value right out of the box.

Comment

I love my T3 lite 270. If you shoot alot a limb saver recoil pad really helps.

Comment

you can't go wrong with a Tikka, Sako is the top of the line gun if you have the money they are awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                            you can't go wrong with a Tikka, Sako is the top of the line gun if you have the money they are awesome!!
                            Yeah I've got an old Sako .223 that my dad received when he was a teen. Hasn't been sighted in since and still drives tacks

Comment

I shoot a T3 Lite in .308 and i absolutely love it.
                              My wife shoots the T3 Hunter in 30-06 and loves it. Great guns, both shoot sub MOA. My rifle likes the Fusion ammo while my wife's prefers the HSM 150Gr. softpoint.
                              I probably will never buy anything other than Tikka from now on

Comment

Working...
                              X