Bought my wife a pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought my wife a pistol

Looking for advice. Bought my wife her first pistol. Looking for a place to take her and show her how to shoot and handle. Live in flower mound Texas.

Should have said. Ruger 38 LCP.

Comment

There's a gun range in Lewisville. Or Elm Fork in Dallas on Loop 12 on the Trinity River/Irving border.

Or anywhere in Dallas. It must be legal as I hear a lot of shooting on holidays...

Comment

Eagle gun range in Lewisville.

The Most Advanced Gun Range in DFW | We offer the best LTC class in Dallas.

Comment

Quail Creek just north of the race track on I35 and 1171.

Comment

Bass pro

Comment

I'm local and have shot at just about every range within an hour drive. Here are my thoughts of some of them:

-Bass Pro, pass.
              -Quail Creek, decent.
              -Elm Fork, decent.
              -DGC, decent.
              -Garland Public, decent but not always polite. (They have had some incidents and bad press they have to deal with). They are open everyday, when others are closed.
              -FGC, decent.
              -Eagle, friendly to new shooters. Just let the range officer know your experience levels, and they are polite and helpful if needed. Also, it can be worth a phone call before you go, to see if they are busy, so you don't have to wait for a lane.

So, I suggest Eagle for your needs.

Comment

drive to fort worth and go to defender outdoors. That place is awesome...

Comment

Eagle gun range in lewisville. I second or 3rd that opinion that's where id be going

Comment

I would agree with eagle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X