No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Bushnell 14mp aggressor wireless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just picked up 2 of these from a buddy of mine who never used them bc he thought they were "too complicated."

Does anyone know if these can be used with sd cards and checked out on a laptop as opposed to having to get the pictures sent to you?

Not sure I really have any AT&T signal out in the field..

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
      I just picked up 2 of these from a buddy of mine who never used them bc he thought they were "too complicated."

Does anyone know if these can be used with sd cards and checked out on a laptop as opposed to having to get the pictures sent to you?

Not sure I really have any AT&T signal out in the field..
      Yes you can do that, and the pictures will actually be clearer than the ones that are sent to your phone. A lot of times if I get a good pic via cell that I would like to keep then when I go to pull the card to clear up space I will save those particular pics on my computer, just so that the clarity is better.

Comment

Have three of em...Love em...

Wake up everyday and see what visited that night. During hunting season, it helps me choose where to hunt instead of having to check cameras the night I get there. Just seems to make perfect sense. During non-deer hunting season, we use them for piles of corn and pigs....Set em up where you can walk up to within 100yds. When pigs show up at one of three piles for me, so do I. Has been great this last year.

Did have to send them in for repairs last year but, knock, knock, knock, they have been working great this year.

Comment

Originally posted by cphillips View Post
          Yes you can do that, and the pictures will actually be clearer than the ones that are sent to your phone. A lot of times if I get a good pic via cell that I would like to keep then when I go to pull the card to clear up space I will save those particular pics on my computer, just so that the clarity is better.
          Thanks man, that is good news. I was afraid it only works over the phone. I don't mind the $9.99/mo or whatever the fees are from Bushnell's plan, but signal out here is very very spotty AT BEST..

I notice prices on these things have come down quite a bit, anyone looking at the 14 might as well go up to the 20MP

Comment

[quote=texasbrad;12595670]
            Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            If you are using lithiums with a solar panel for charging you are on borrowed time.

The solar panel has its own battery inside and the camera switches between the internal power and the solar battery when the camera gets to 20%. Thats how the manual reads anyway.
            What kind of solar panel are you using?

Comment

On one of my cameras I am using one I built with lead acid. I have had it out a year now with no problems but it sounds like it could be just a matter of time.

On my other one I use the Bushnell solar panel made for this camera. It works good but it depends on how many pictures you are taking on how long it extends your battery life. I would say 30-40 pictures a day 50/50 day night a set of lithiums may last three months. Giving it a good once over with silicone would be recommended as they will leak and ruin if you don't.

Comment

Love both of mine and have another on the way

Comment

Here is a video from one of the bushnells I have. Theyve been great camers and take really good clear pics day or night. I really like the brownings i have also. I dont think you can go wrong with either.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X