LeBron’s I Promise School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
    Just give it time. You will have them thinking all f..ked up in no time. I try to read what you spew with understanding but you are all over the board in you mindsets. Some day maybe you will wake up to the realization that your just an out of tune liberal. Then maybe it will be clear to you.
    What dont you understand? I'm very straight forward with my beliefs.

Be good to everyone, no matter if they have a differing opinion. I never resort to name calling. I never insult anyone personally for their beliefs.

My Kids are, and will be great because of the time and effort I put into their upbringing. They are and will continue to be respectful and self reliant because that's what I show them and teach them.

I have met a million people that dont agree with me, but not one will say that I'm not respectful and honest.

Comment

JJ can i ask one question and get an honest answer?

How old are you

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
        JJ can i ask one question and get an honest answer?

How old are you
        I'll always give an honest answer / opinion.

Comment

Opinions do not matter on this forum unless they fall in line. If they don't then they are incorrect somehow and subject to insults. Folks preach one thing and turn right around and say the opposite. I agree with about half of the things said on here and just chalk the rest up to the blatant myopia, however I do learn a lot about various beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
            Opinions do not matter on this forum unless they fall in line. If they don't then they are incorrect somehow and subject to insults. Folks preach one thing and turn right around and say the opposite. I agree with about half of the things said on here and just chalk the rest up to the blatant myopia, however I do learn a lot about various beliefs.
            So you agree with half of the opinions on here, yet the ones that don't fall in line with yours, you consider as blatant myopia? Interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              I'll always give an honest answer / opinion.

Did you have a father in your household growing up?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Did you have a father in your household growing up?
                Yessir - Former Marine. Still alive and kicking today. One of the best Men I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  So you agree with half of the opinions on here, yet the ones that don't fall in line with yours, you consider as blatant myopia? Interesting!
                  Again, I learn a lot from the opinions that I do not agree with by spending time gleaning information from various resources that i would not usually look into instead of writing them off to "libtard" boo kaki. It seems that many people are stuck in "educating" themselves through the lens of one side instead of gathering all information from all avenues of information or misinformation while forming thought. I deeply value opinions that differ from mine because it either substantiates or invalidates my own beliefs. Admittedly, I have changed the way I look at politics through this process and am proud of it.

Comment

. I agree with about half of the things said on here and just chalk the rest up to the blatant myopia,
                    I deeply value opinions that differ from mine because it either substantiates or invalidates my own beliefs. Admittedly, I have changed the way I look at politics through this process and am proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

Yep!

Comment

Working...
                      X