No announcement yet.

Hudsons trophy deer lick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called Hudsons and Ranchland in Goldthwaite sells them or can order them.

Comment

Positive feed in Sealy makes a tub. I think it was $50 something. We didn't think the deer were eating them, but when we went out 3 weeeks ago they are down about a 1/4, so something is eating them. Plus positive Feed is localy family owned.

Comment

I put mine out last weekend, it got rained on and you could smell the molasses in it from a long ways off. I'm sure all the pigs and goats love me by now...

Will find out the first of April how they took to it, if the pigs didn't push it off in the brush somehow/somewhere

Comment

I saw it in the Harper feed store last month. I'm sure it would work really good. Like the already mentioned green tubs they used to make worked good. The problem is the raccoons, hogs and everything else like them to. If you elevate it some that will help keep the critters off of them a little.

Click image for larger version

Name:	peanuts.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	24488899

Comment

The deer and exotics at my ranch love those tubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleGProstaff View Post
              The deer and exotics at my ranch love those tubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Do you have any pigs or goats/rams?

I'm going to the lease next weekend so I'll find out what kind of damage the pigs did to it

Comment

Update. Tub was out for 1 month and something really liked it... I accidentally turned my camera off when I left so I didn't get any pictures but the tub was drug off and licked clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                X