Favorite SCUBA mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite SCUBA mask?

Headed to Aruba in May and forgot that I lost my scuba mask on our last trip. It's been 10 years since I bought one and I'm sure a lot has changed. Any recs?

I haven’t shopped in a couple years but I always liked Atomic and Cressi. Good fit on my fat head and comfortable

Scubapro never fit my nose/bridge very well but they’re quality

Comment

I haven't shopped in a few years. The last one I purchased was a Mares. That was replacing a mask I had for almost 10 years before that. The main difference between old and new was the field of vision is much better in the new ones and they are lighter.

I'm not brand loyal. Your best bet is to just go to a shop, try some on and pick the one that fits the best. I like to just put them up to my face and see which ones seal the best around my face. You know, don't use the strap, just see which ones can create a bit of suction to your face after applying a bit of pressure.

Comment

I prefer freediving masks. They are low profile and easy to clear with lots of visibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Whatever fits your face best, has the best visibility, and the rubber (silicone or whatever) is black.

Comment

Proear 2000. Can't dive without it. One bad ear.

Comment

Working...
            X