TBH golf Tournament? ***See post #118

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
    I took 2 years off and just started back 3 weeks ago. I shot 82 my first round, then my body remembered how to do all of the things wrong that made me put the clubs in the corner 2 years ago....
    Lol thats the way it works!

Comment

Yall be patient, should be announced soon.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Yall be patient, should be announced soon.
        Just be sure the admins pair our teams together! I need to keep an eye on yall

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          Just be sure the admins pair our teams together! I need to keep an eye on yall
          If you are paired with my team you better have your fireball belly ready.

Comment

I don't think he's ready...that is coming from first hand experience..

Comment

Have Belly Fireball

Comment

TBH golf Tournament?

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                I don't think he's ready...that is coming from first hand experience..

I'm yer huckleberry...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Dale Moser; 04-18-2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Tentatively mark you calendars for June 2nd and just slightly north of Houston. Tentatively because I don't have the contract worked out completely yet...but feel it will be very soon.

More details soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                    Tentatively mark you calendars for June 2nd and just slightly north of Houston. Tentatively because I don't have the contract worked out completely yet...but feel it will be very soon.

More details soon.
                    I'm already liking this!!

Comment

More details soon.
                      Hopefully you mean about 3 1/2 hours North ... That's slightly in the grand scheme of things.

I guess I can trick myself into it if I just tell myself I wont ever have to get my tires dirty in that God forsaken city.

Comment

Always on a tournament weekend! Y'all have fun!

Comment

Week before #2 is due. Don't think Houston is in the cards for me this year...

Comment

More details soon.
                            Heck yeah..... going to pencil this in for my brother in law and i

Comment

As long as we can talk about our watches and our wallets!

Comment

More details soon.
                                Like!

Comment

Working...
                                X