Anybody hunting Sabine county here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody hunting Sabine county here ?

Just started hunting outside Sabine county this year near Bronson and was wondering how many people on here hunt there and if theyve had any success this year.

I am in Sabine Co. just north of the 4way intersection in Milam. It has been tough hunting however I seem to end up being able to hunt the hot days and work on the cold days. I have seen the buck activity pick way up in the day time on my trail cameras.

Comment

Just got back from there today. Havent seen any bucks on my cams just 2 doe so far. Talked to a couple of guys that hunt the same lease Im on and they said all the bucks theyve seen have been at night. There aint no shortage of pigs though. Thats for sure.

Comment

Sabine County - Fail

I hunted Sabine county hard all year, from bow thro to end of general season. We were on one of those clubs in logging co. land, and saw nothing all year. The topography looks great for hunting, deep creeks and thick cover in the piney woods; but nothing reponded to the feeders due to the heavy acorn drop, and fresh deer tracks were very scarce indeed. Am looking to hunt somewhere further west and with less human traffic next year. Would sooner revert to public hunting than go back to that place.

Comment

I hunt in e texas Anglina for , we saw very few deer we think we may have had a die off??? have been hunting here for 9 years worst if seen

Comment

Working...
          X