Custom club fitting in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom club fitting in Houston

Anyone have any recommendations for getting fitted clubs in Houston? I really believe this will help bring my score down from a high of 96 83 to my typical low of 88 75.

Originally posted by Hamshire View Post
    Anyone have any recommendations for getting fitted clubs in Houston? I really believe this will help bring my score down from a high of 96 83 to my typical low of 88 75.
    Not bad, sir! What's your typical score on the back 9?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Not bad, sir! What's your typical score on the back 9?
      An oldie but a goodie. I'll typically shoot a 94 and swear I'll never go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamshire View Post
        An oldie but a goodie. I'll typically shoot a 94 and swear I'll never go back.
        Golf was the only sport I've tried and couldn't at least keep from embarrassing myself. So I gave it up.

Comment

Edwin Watts on Westheimer, if John is available he's your man! If not they have other reputable fitters on staff

Comment

Hey, I know most pencils at the course don't have erasers, but computers do!!!!!

improving your lie?

Comment

Look up Trevor Sauntry at Impact Precision Golf, you will be very happy.

Comment

How often do you practice? When you do go to the range, what % of your time do you spend hitting balls and what % of your time do practice chipping/putting?

Comment

The pro shop at Eagle point in Mont Belvieu use to fit you might want to call and see.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                      How often do you practice? When you do go to the range, what % of your time do you spend hitting balls and what % of your time do practice chipping/putting?
                      I've been playing for 15 plus years. I'm just a weekend warrior, I don't get to the range. I can shoot an 84, turn around and shoot a 97.

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                        Pm sent
                        Thanks, will reply.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Played high school golf with him. I have never seen anyone hit a golf ball like he did back in the day (except for the time I was next to Barry Bonds on the range).

He and his brother are great guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                              Played high school golf with him. I have never seen anyone hit a golf ball like he did back in the day (except for the time I was next to Barry Bonds on the range).

He and his brother are great guys!
                              Yes, he can smack the ball and is a helluva golfer but more importantly he is really good at getting you into the clubs that will help your game.

OP, go to the range some prior to getting fit so there is some consistency in your swing. If you go in there and are spraying it all over the place because every swing is different there isnt much that can be done.

Comment

Working...
                              X