• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Zealand Manifesto

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

wow..................

Comment

Geeeez

He seems to have multiple personnas ? He needs psyche help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That gave me a headache

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
          Geeeez

He seems to have multiple personnas ? He needs psyche help.
          he NEEDS a .22 short hollow point in the ear hole....

Comment

I honestly do not give a **** why he did a **** thing!

This ******* walked into a place of worship & executed innocent people.

Whether I agree with their religion or not is irrelevant.

This "manifesto" should only be used to wipe someone's ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
              I honestly do not give a **** why he did a **** thing!

This ******* walked into a place of worship & executed innocent people.

Whether I agree with their religion or not is irrelevant.

This "manifesto" should only be used to wipe someone's ***.
              The theories on who he was & why he actually did it are going to be far & wide...personally I think it will be interesting to see how some of the smarter folks break it down. So I'm kinda on the other side & hoping the who knew him may be able to share a true motive & guessing we may as the investigation grows.

Personally it feels more like it was perpetrated for accelerating the political divide over actual hate based race card & not going to buy into any of his own words for now.

Mostly spooked about the copy cats & retaliation...kinda has that vibe it's about to get real ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                The theories on who he was & why he actually did it are going to be far & wide...personally I think it will be interesting to see how some of the smarter folks break it down. So I'm kinda on the other side & hoping the who knew him may be able to share a true motive & guessing we may as the investigation grows.

Personally it feels more like it was perpetrated for accelerating the political divide over actual hate based race card & not going to buy into any of his own words for now.

Mostly spooked about the copy cats & retaliation...kinda has that vibe it's about to get real ugly.
                oh I completely understand those seeking to dive right into the psychoanalysis of this idiot, I'm just stating it's irrelevant to ME at the end of the day...

I don't need to theorize why a "mad dog" is mad to know he needs to be put down...and IMO, no amount of lab rat research will prevent the next narcissistic nut job from fulfilling his "manifesto"...

but hey, I'm all for them lobotomizing this waste of air...post mortem

Comment

Thinking one thing vs. carrying it out. It’s what separates psycho vs. normal. He’s a piece

Comment

Come, Dear Jesus. Come.

Comment

I simply cannot read this person’s, this evil psycho’s babble. Please do not give him any credence or acknowledgement. He is seeking attention. I question where were the people closest to him? Someone had to be aware of his rantings and instability. People have to wake up and help society by speaking up!!

Comment

Ohhh wow! Paint chips, dropped on his head, mommy problems, simply evil... not sure but wow!

Comment

Interesting read

Comment

in the end it will be the EVIL GUNS fault !!!

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                              in the end it will be the EVIL GUNS fault !!!
                              Already is being blamed on the guns, Trump and the NRA!

Comment

Working...
                              X