Well I guess you can add me to the list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I guess you can add me to the list

Of people looking for a new lease. Got the call today that our lease in Brady is on the market and we have till June to clear out. This was one of the best leases I have been part of with good deer, nice country, but most all some of the best folks I have been blessed to hunt with.

While I am heart broken I can only imagine what the other guys are feeling as some of them have been on the lease for almost 30 years. If anyone knows of a good piece of property I have some great guys that would only better your group. Send me a PM .

God Bless
    Raleigh

Man that's tough. Good luck!

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Hope you find another just as good.

Comment

Guess that means no preseason Hh this year?!?!?

Pm sent

Comment

Sorry to hear. There was some good hunting in Brady.

Comment

That sucks man.

Comment

Man,I know the feeling..Pulling the rest of my stuff off this coming weekend.I was on mine for 20 yrs..But I gotta tell ya'.I'm crazy excited about hunting,and setting up on new ground! Gonna visit a place Saturday eve near Miles.Talk to a friend I have down there about another possibility.Check out the peg board in Ballinger as well.It's a pain taking 20yrs worth of junk home,but it's fun as hell checking out new stomping grounds! Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I like your enthusiasm I just need to be in mourning for a while ��

Comment

Good luck finding a place.

I've heard of a lease in Brady that a well respected member hunts on. Rumor has it they all talk in third person around the campfire.

Comment

Well Raleigh, we can always meet up at Bobs place next fall and do some work. I know it’s not the same but you know he’s got your back. Good luck on your search.

Comment

Sorry to hear Raleigh

How long were you on this one?

Comment

I know the feeling. We had a family lease in Lymes County from 1970-1990 or so. I was born in ‘77. Was raised on that lease. Landowner didn’t sell, but his Mexicans needed the cabin we had built and improved on for 20 years more than we did I guess. We didn’t put up a fight. The Mexicans were glad to finally have a shidder.

Skinny

Comment

Wow. Sorry to hear this. Every year I think it may be the last for the place we hunt near Fredericksburg

Comment

Been thru it three times, my last place between Lampases and Burnett is now the new Black buck ridge subdivision. Good luck, I found a great place with great people here on TBH a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                              Wow. Sorry to hear this. Every year I think it may be the last for the place we hunt near Fredericksburg
                              Think we can back on our old the Victoria lease

Comment

Working...
                              X