Left handed rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left handed rifles

Any Leftys on here? I want to get or maybe build a rifle for my son but hes a lefty. Seems like these suckers are hard to find.....

Hard to find and cost a little more, then they are hard to sell and you get a little less.

Comment

I've always wanted to open a gun and bow store and call it south paws. I'd have 80% of my stock in left handed equipment.....

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post
        I've always wanted to open a gun and bow store and call it south paws. I'd have 80% of my stock in left handed equipment.....
        Now were talking! Im both but use my right to write, wear watch on right hand, fish lefty, sweep and play pool lefty, shoot rifles righty. Confused... yes!

I want to get him a R700 ADL but Im having a hard time finding any in stock.

Comment

Wife is a south paw. Savage has the best caliber selection for lefties. Hard to come by for sure.

Comment

I've got a 700 bdl in LH. It's not for sale but I got it in Waco. There is a hard to find gun shop there and he keeps a better than most selection of lh guns. Let me do some digging and try to find the name of it.

Comment

Unique guns is the name of that place in Waco.

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post
                Unique guns is the name of that place in Waco.
                Thanks! Just about everywhere I have looked online is sold out on leftys. I want a 7/08 or .243 for my son and let him pick a stock so it can be "his".

Comment

I'm right handed but left eye dominant and went to shooting all guns lefty about twenty five years ago. What kind of rifle are you looking for? And, how much are you looking to spend?

Comment

Originally posted by MitchParker View Post
                    I'm right handed but left eye dominant and went to shooting all guns lefty about twenty five years ago. What kind of rifle are you looking for? And, how much are you looking to spend?
                    Looking for a Remington 700 ADL in a short action cal. Here is one "sold out of course" but im open to prices.

Comment

Buds has a left handed category.

Comment

I'm a south paw. Have a Remington 700 BDL and a Marlin 17hmr, both leftys. Got both at Bass Pro in Grapevine and they had them in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                          Buds has a left handed category.
                          I guess i missed that. Thanks!!

Sold out on Remingtons and i dont see the ADLs. I may have to get him a right hand one.

Do you leftys feel uncomfortable shooting with the bolt and knob (on the wrong side) He does it and doesn't complain but hes not a whiner.

Last edited by jaime1982; 03-16-2016, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I have a Weatherby Mark 5 257 mag for sale. Left hand

Comment

I'm weird too. I'm right handed. I shoot left (bow and rifle). With a shotgun, I shoulder whichever is convenient although I favor the left. Right handed guns never bothered me growing up, but when I got my first LH one, it was pretty sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X