The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
    Rebecca Creek, great Texas whiskey started drinking it about 6 months ago and can't quit.
    X-3

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      $250 a bottle. Not too bad! Compared to what I have seen. How much did you find them for in Houston?

Who said they are making it home! Vegas baby!!!

LOL. Lot’s of bubble wrap and into the check luggage. Last 6 bottles of Blanton’s made it home safe from San Fransisco. Fingers crossed!!!
      Dude! Bring me back a bottoms of WLW 2017 for my sons bunker stash (born 2017)!! I’ll pay the tab plus add a sweetener.

Comment

Cracked open a fresh bottle tonight.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Dude! Bring me back a bottoms of WLW 2017 for my sons bunker stash (born 2017)!! I’ll pay the tab plus add a sweetener.
          Ah, wish I could. They only had one of each. I’ll keep looking around.

Comment

Ah, wish I could. They only had one of each. I’ll keep looking around.
            You find another Stagg for that price and let me know if it makes it home with you!

Comment

Not sure if this will PO those whiskey snobs but my wife got me this on a whim for Christmas. Pretty good sipping whiskey! A bit sweet but great on ice. The only burn is the jalapeno...

Comment

I’m a self proclaimed bourbon snob at this point, but I tried Tin Cup based on some good reviews I’d seen on YouTube this weekend. Must admit, it’s a friendly whiskey, and one I’ll be getting again and often. All the flavors that I like, but none overpowering. Easy everyday whiskey.

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
                  I’m a self proclaimed bourbon snob at this point, but I tried Tin Cup based on some good reviews I’d seen on YouTube this weekend. Must admit, it’s a friendly whiskey, and one I’ll be getting again and often. All the flavors that I like, but none overpowering. Easy everyday whiskey.
                  Agreed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Almost done with the Alamo whiskey, after a little time its not much more than Jim Beam green as far as taste.

Comment

Jim beam apple with a splash of Apple juice. Not bad. Obviously not a snob.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Jim beam apple with a splash of Apple juice. Not bad. Obviously not a snob.
                        Why not add some jello and refrigerate it.

Comment

Why not add some jello and refrigerate it.
                          I'm a new drinker. Just recently gave up the craft beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            I'm a new drinker. Just recently gave up the craft beer.
                            Just giving ya a hard time. I’m a big fan of “drink what you like!”

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
                              Rebecca Creek, great Texas whiskey started drinking it about 6 months ago and can't quit.
                              This ^^^^ and TX whiskey for Texas born. Plus Makers Mark

Comment

Snob is a matter of perspective, most scotch fans I know would consider a whisky/whiskey defiled and a waste of good money if you poured it into a tumbler over ice and didn't put it in a Glen cairn and savour the aroma and flavour after an appropriate amount of time!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X