Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
    Will do

I couldn’t help myself... the ribeyes were only $17 together. Found them in the mark down bin, original price $40!!
    1.6lbs a piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
      I couldn’t help myself... the ribeyes were only $17 together. Found them in the mark down bin, original price $40!!
      1.6lbs a piece

Can't beat that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
        5 suicidal, 10 hot - all keto

Wings and More?

1.6lbs a piece

Nice score!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
          Wings and More?

Nice score!

Brewings but they are building a Pluckers near my house and I may just live there.

Comment

Forgot to take a pic of the plated ribeye.... but here was my wife’s sirloin. I had cauliflower mashed potatoes instead of the sweet potatoes she had.

Comment

Forgot to take a pic of the plated ribeye.... but here was my wife’s sirloin. I had cauliflower mashed potatoes instead of the sweet potatoes she had.

Nice job on that steak.

Comment

The beer menus are always whispering.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                  The beer menus are always whispering.

I’m a sucker for DFH 90 min. Stay strong

Comment

I don't really have much will power. I had some good beers. I did have some brussel sprouts and a salad for supper to go with the beer.
                    I checked today and I'm still purple. I think the fasting is helping. Down 48 since August.

Comment

Started in September with a goal to get down to a point between 175 and 180. Beginning at 220 it has been a steady process and Friday I hit the high end of by goal range, 180. Down 42 pounds and feel great. Much improved cholesterol numbers and blood pressure better as well. Hoping to be able to maintain between 175 and 180. Inspiring to read all of the success stories on this thread and hope everyone finds the success they are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Tree View Post
                        Started in September with a goal to get down to a point between 175 and 180. Beginning at 220 it has been a steady process and Friday I hit the high end of by goal range, 180. Down 42 pounds and feel great. Much improved cholesterol numbers and blood pressure better as well. Hoping to be able to maintain between 175 and 180. Inspiring to read all of the success stories on this thread and hope everyone finds the success they are looking for.
                        Congratulations on reaching your goals upper limit. Keep on going.

Comment

Chips and salsa Keto style!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

I started Keto about 1.5 months ago with a goal to go from 215 to 190, I'm hovering around 200 right now but have been seeing really good results in the last few weeks by adding cardio to my workout regiment 3-4X/week.
                            I've certainly gotten out of Ketosis several times, but have found it is much easier to get back in after being in an almost constant state of Ketosis.
                            I also do intermittent fasting daily (Last meal at 7PM, don't eat again until noon) and I think that has helped with the fat loss as well.

What do you guys do for snacks? The lack of snacks is the only real thing that I've struggled with (besides not being able to drink craft beer).

Comment

FYI, a block of Gouda is a pretty decent snack when you have the hunger cravings.

Comment

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
                                I started Keto about 1.5 months ago with a goal to go from 215 to 190, I'm hovering around 200 right now but have been seeing really good results in the last few weeks by adding cardio to my workout regiment 3-4X/week.
                                I've certainly gotten out of Ketosis several times, but have found it is much easier to get back in after being in an almost constant state of Ketosis.
                                I also do intermittent fasting daily (Last meal at 7PM, don't eat again until noon) and I think that has helped with the fat loss as well.

What do you guys do for snacks? The lack of snacks is the only real thing that I've struggled with (besides not being able to drink craft beer).

Snacks for me consist of:

Cheese - all kinds. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and trying a wide variety.
                                Salami, Philly cream cheese with Banana or Pepperocini pepper roll ups
                                Mozzarella cheese melted with pepperoni's - no carb pizza
                                Macadamia nuts
                                Pecans
                                Pumpkin seeds
                                Keto chocolate mug cake
                                Fat Bomb - I don't use these as much anymore
                                Sugar Free Jello

And for craft beer...Jai Alai has now hit the Houston market, the temptation is real.

See above pork skins and salsa or just some good cracklin.
                                Last edited by icetrauma; 01-25-2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X