Hunt Junkies e3.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunt Junkies e3.1

I thought you camera guys might appreciate it that every still and video image was shot with a Canon 5D Mark II. Be sure to click on the "HD" button on the video player to watch in hi-def.

That is an amazing camera!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Thanks,

RG

Holy smokes that is a serious rig! Great images and really enjoyed the episode

Comment

Great episode Russell... Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

Man youtube can't supply the HD bandwidth to watch it smoothly steaming. Have to let it sit for a bit. Amazing that was shot with the 5DMKII. I love the creativity you can have using multiple lenses.

Absolutely great video. What audio attachment are you using?

Comment

Thanks for the comments, guys. Kevin, I am using an AudioTechnica wireless system for the audio.

Comment

That's awesome, Russell. That camera is SWEET. I didn't have time this evening to mention this little mic, but the Belkin Tune Talk is a pretty nice little field mic. (I barely made it to our baseball game after hitting the cages.) I don't know if it would work well with your setup or not, but if you needed one on your camera it would be good for that. I don't know about clipping it on a shirt with a wireless setup. It might be a little bulky for that.

Here's a good writeup on using it with an Ipod. It'd be similar if you plugged it in a camera: http://littlebrotherblues.com/Gear/Ipod/index.html
            Last edited by Shane; 05-04-2009, 10:45 PM.

Comment

very nice video

Comment

Thanks a bunch, guys. I really appreciate the comments.

Comment

Working...
                X