Orange, Tx./Dow DuPont SRW TBH'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange, Tx./Dow DuPont SRW TBH'ers

Hello all. I live in Luling and am working quite often at the Orange DowDuPont Sabine River Works site and am looking for somewhere to shoot my bow in the afternoons after work. Indoor or outdoor and where is you folks favorite bow shop around your area? I need some new arrows cut. Also, are there any TBH'ers that work at the DowDupont Sabine River Works site? It would be nice to share a drink in the evenings with another TBH Brother. PM me and we can put something together.

Precision Archery in Bridge City. Indoor shooting range and locally owned. Good, honest folks.

Comment

X2 on Precision Archery.

Comment

See above.

Comment

Ditto on Precision archery. The Golden Triangle Bowhunters Association has a shoot nearby in Fannett on the first Saturday of the month. Next shoot is April 7. There's a link to the schedule and a map to the range on the 3D section of the forum.
          Last edited by ptaylortx; 03-16-2018, 07:37 PM.

Comment

I was in DuPont today. Precision is the place to shoot and get your gear.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Went by Precision Archery today to buy and have them cut me some new arrows. The folks in there were as described by others on here. Very helpful and eager to offer any help/tips. Great folks, Thanks for the info brothers. Will bring my bow next time to do some shooting.

Comment

Donnyat Percision Archery is a great guy. Tell him Chris Baggett says hello. Donny and his family are great people and he'll of a bass fisherman.

Comment

Working...
                  X