X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That first pic is unbelievable!

Comment

[QUOTE=Mexico;11126035]That first pic is unbelievable![/QUOTE

You are absolutely right and to see it is amazing. we were having dinner one night with pretty much the same view and the power went out in uvita. I cant describe how amazing and beautiful it was. to be on that mountain side, with no lights. so we just sat there and drank looking out over the ocean. its was so much fun.

Comment

[quote=tbeak;11126079]
        Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        That first pic is unbelievable![/QUOTE

You are absolutely right and to see it is amazing. we were having dinner one night with pretty much the same view and the power went out in uvita. I cant describe how amazing and beautiful it was. to be on that mountain side, with no lights. so we just sat there and drank looking out over the ocean. its was so much fun.
        Thank you. The whale tail was visible only at low tide and then was covered up at high tide. The beach picture was actually taken standing on the whale tail at low tide.

All the pictures I saw of the whale tail were during the day or drone shots. Hadn't seen any at night so figured it would be fun to try. If I had it to do over again I would have used a higher focal length like 50mm instead of 35mm and shot it at f8 or f11 for shorter time rather than f16. Maybe next trip...ha!

Comment

Would be nice to be young and adventuresome again

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

I was in Uvita for a study abroad trip this May. It is definitely a cool place. Nice pictures

Comment

cool

Comment

I don't hear much about the area of Puerto Viejo on the Caribbean side of the country but if you like the off the beaten path experience it is a really cool little town. No big resorts, just small hotels. The beaches are beautiful and the surfing and fishing are pretty good too. Was there in 2012 and looking to go back late this year.

Comment

Greatpics

Comment

I would have to change my name to Mr. T if I ever got to go somewhere like that, cause you'd have to drug me to get me on the plane home!

Comment

Great pictures. We thought about going to Costa Rico but we like the white sand.

Comment

awesome pictures. Thx for sharing and congrats.

Comment

Amazing

Comment

Beautiful. The first one is amazing.

Comment

Costa Rica Honeymoon Pics

Absolutely Beautiful!

Comment

Working...
                                X