No announcement yet.

New Orleans Saints Kneel During Tribute For Murdered Officer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I'm missing it too, they knelt to pay respect during a moment of silence for fallen officer, then stood for national anthem? Maybe my reading comprehension is wrong, but how is that a bad thing? Do y'all kneel or judge people who kneel at church now? Seems they weren't doing it out of protest

Comment

I wonder how they would have reacted, if it had been their loved one. I'm sure their actions would have been different.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
        Scum..................
        Yup

Comment

Originally posted by Lsube0555 View Post
          I guess I'm missing it too, they knelt to pay respect during a moment of silence for fallen officer, then stood for national anthem? Maybe my reading comprehension is wrong, but how is that a bad thing? Do y'all kneel or judge people who kneel at church now? Seems they weren't doing it out of protest
          Then maybe the entire team should have knelt or both teams even
          Maybe, if they had not been kneeling out of protest for a year now there would be no confusion as to exactly why they were on a knee

Comment

im so confused.. I don't know when to squat or stand anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy1911 View Post
              im so confused.. I don't know when to squat or stand anymore.

You just keep squatting to pee then

Comment

Sounds like they got their kneelings and their standings mixed up. Surely they were in support of a fallen officer, especially in this case. I'm not a huge fan of the Saints but am going to give them the benefit of a doubt on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  You just keep squatting to pee then

Comment

Well they can just kiss old spot/

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                      Shows you how dumb they truly are...
                      This..I'm telling ya fellas.I'm done with the nfl..I watched a whole Nascar race yesterday..Never done that before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        Maybe, if they had not been kneeling out of protest for a year now there would be no confusion as to exactly why they were on a knee

Yep. If this was just another kneeling protest then it was bad timing to say the least. Maybe when the fans started booing them someone should have looked up and saw a tribute to a fallen officer was taking place. Someone should have looked across the field and saw the other team all standing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                          Someone once said watching the NFL was like watching a gang fight between the cripts and the bloods without guns.

He was fired for saying that.

He was also right.

Let's see who knows who I am talking about.
                          I remember that too..Wanna say it was in a newspaper.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            Yep, this... They have pushed and pushed the kneeling as a sign of protest against LE. I am definitely NOT believing it was suddenly a sign of respect now and they shouldn't expect it either.

Comment

Originally posted by GMGIRL View Post
                              Yep, this... They have pushed and pushed the kneeling as a sign of protest against LE. I am definitely NOT believing it was suddenly a sign of respect now and they shouldn't expect it either.
                              Agreed

Comment

They were kneeling out of respect - THIS IS FROM A HIGHLY RESPECTED SOLDIER ...

"We sorta came to a middle ground where he would take a knee alongside his teammates," Boyer says. "Soldiers take a knee in front of a fallen brother's grave, you know, to show respect. When we're on a patrol, you know, and we go into a security halt, we take a knee, and we pull security."

May need to re-think who the dense ones are ...

Comment

Working...
                                X