Dirt nap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirt nap

Got a decent one this evening. It's been a tough couple months since losing my grandad, but hunting season was always a time I saw him the most. I was thinking about him in the stand and sent a little prayer his way when this dude walked out. Came straight to my feeder. The Halon sent a slicktrick right through him and he piled up in sight. As I was walking to recover him I found a complete set of sheds that look to be his. Funny how that hunt worked out. I'm certain grandad was with me to lend a helping hand this evening. God bless.
    Attached Files

There you go, made him proud.

Comment

Awesome kill

Comment

Dirt nap

Originally posted by AggieDVM15 View Post
        Got a decent one this evening. It's been a tough couple months since losing my grandad, but hunting season was always a time I saw him the most. I was thinking about him in the stand and sent a little prayer his way when this dude walked out. Came straight to my feeder. The Halon sent a slicktrick right through him and he piled up in sight. As I was walking to recover him I found a complete set of sheds that look to be his. Funny how that hunt worked out. I'm certain grandad was with me to lend a helping hand this evening. God bless.

Your decent and my decent are way different lol! Decent for me is killing a Spike with my bow. Congrats on a great buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck yeah that's a great buck
          Congrats

Comment

Great deer! Hang him high on the wall.

Comment

Congrats on a great buck and hunt.

Your Granddad helped mold you into the man you are, as long as you are here so is he in that way.

Comment

Awesome buck! Your granddad will always be there with you,congrats.

Comment

That story made my day. And that's a heck of a buck too. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                    Your decent and my decent are way different lol! Decent for me is killing a Spike with my bow. Congrats on a great buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Agree 100%. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on a good looking buck!!

Comment

sweet. congrats.

Comment

Waydago

Comment

Sweet, Congrats...

My grandpa and I spent a lot of time in the woods and he is always with me.

Comment

Great deer and how cool to find sheds at same time.
                              Big congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X