Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]874631[/ATTACH]

Comment

If Vince Lombardi were alive today and coaching the Steelers instead of the Packers, you can bet your last nickel not one of his players would be kneeling.

Same with Mr. Landry. Bear Bryant. Darrell Royal.

What happened to discipline? The greatest lesson of football has been lost to the snowflake generation.

I've turned off all sports except NASCAR and hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        If Vince Lombardi were alive today and coaching the Steelers instead of the Packers, you can bet your last nickel not one of his players would be kneeling.

What happened to discipline? The greatest lesson of football has been lost to the snowflake generation.

Spot on my Friend, Vince would fire any player who tried that crap.

RD

Comment

Yeah all those guys publically supported the Civil/Equal Rights Movement.

Times are different now.
          Blacks can vote and eat at the same restaurants we do.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

Times are different now.
            You missed the point, so I'll restate it:

Football is about discipline and putting the team's objectives above your own. Many of today players don't understand that. Regardless of their race.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

Times are different now.
              Funny that the kneeling protest started when the first black president was in office.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                Funny that the kneeling protest started when the first black president was in office.

By a black player who was adopted and raised by white parents! But then gets a Muslim gf who “enlightens” him on his oppression. All of it makes me want to puke!

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                  By a black player who was adopted and raised by white parents! But then gets a Muslim gf who “enlightens” him on his oppression. All of it makes me want to puke!
                  He was only half black. And raised by white parents. Then got the Muslim girlfriend and went off the deep end

Comment

You missed the point, so I'll restate it:

Football is about discipline and putting the team's objectives above your own. Many of today players don't understand that. Regardless of their race.
                    Really?
                    Most seem to think football is nothing more than a "game" played for our entertainment.
                    It's not to be used as some type of method for self improvement.
                    Those guys are getting paid millions of dollars to play.
                    They are not on a character building crusade.
                    It's the NFL, not Pop Warner.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                      And somehow he didnt realise how oppressed he was/is, until he started having trouble hanging on to the football. Or until he started demanding more money.

It's unclear what Kaepernick is seeking on his next contract. The 29-year-old was due $14.5 million in base salary next season with the 49ers before opting out.

Comment

Working...
                      X