Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Church or a bar, where else to look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blind date here too. My sister and cousin set us up. Met first of june, engaged middle of july, married may following yr. Been married 10yrs. After we agreed to blind date, both of us almost backed out but after she seen me, she was hooked

Comment

Russia, Germany or Coratia is where my next wife will be from!
      Look there!

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
        Blind date here too. My sister and cousin set us up. Met first of june, engaged middle of july, married may following yr. Been married 10yrs. After we agreed to blind date, both of us almost backed out but after she seen me, she was hooked
        not although she might feel like that now.

Comment

Originally posted by sabreguy View Post
          go to your local AA meeting you can always find a woman down on her luck there, you can take her out for drinks after the meeting, lol ,
          Don't forget family reunions and funerals

Comment

Careful with all this class taking, grocery shopping, booty pump classes, etc. You don't have to become a woman to meet one. Plus you don't want to come off as something you're not.

Mutual friends is definitely the way to go. First time I met my wife was at my buddies house, and I was in no way "ready". She ask his wife who I was and why we hadn't been introduced. His wife said b/c you'll fall in love with him and he'll break your heart. He's not ready. Well...she did and I did, but then we reconnected 2 1/2 yrs later and I new I was gonna marry her the moment I saw her. Found out after a little chat with my buddies wife, she'd been waiting the whole time. We dated, got engaged and married all in the last six months.
            Last edited by Bleu; 10-17-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sabreguy View Post
              go to your local AA meeting you can always find a woman down on her luck there, you can take her out for drinks after the meeting, lol ,
              That's brilliant!!!!

Comment

Dixie Chicken. Going on 31 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleu View Post
                  Careful with all this class taking, grocery shopping, booty pump classes, etc. You don't have to become a woman to meet one. Plus you don't want to come off as something you're not.
                  LOL!

Walk around Cabela's, Lowe's, etc. You'll find women by the tons.

He's looking he's not getting his nails done.

Are you?

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggu_Kb36cBw"]Jerry Reed - Ugly Woman - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Bleu View Post
                      Doesnt hurt to get into shape if you're trying to meet women.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo Honey View Post
                        Look there!
                        Don't forget Kosovo. Those women walk everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
                          Dont ask me...... I have no stinkin idea but I do continue to make my case before God asking for someone to help in the ministry and share this life with.
                          Great response - thx for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
                            Sorry to hear your last one didn't work out Russ. You really need to get out of Brazoria County if you ever wanna do better than this.

[ATTACH]407025[/ATTACH]
                            Dude where do you get all of these pics?

Comment

I met my wife of 26 yrs through mutual friedns while we were both in college. It was a long distance relationship that prevailed until we were both out of school.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo Honey View Post
                                Look there!
                                There's enough Germanic blood in this tree thank you every much, but if that's your plan never say I didn't warn ya!

Cuz'n Dale, you hit the nail on the head. And since I consider all of you my larger circle of friends, figured its a good place to bounce ideas around and see where to scout . I like to cook already, learned real quick so I wouldn't die of food poisoning, I could stand to work out some.

Good stuff keep it coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X