No announcement yet.

Mathews Helim??? Why so many for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love mine. I'd even go as far to say that it's one of the best bows Mathews has ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by clbryant View Post
      Love my switchback xt....lol. One day I might get a new bow...doubt it though
      I'm with you on this. I won't even pick up friends' Z7's or Helim's because I don't want to get 'bow' envy and start finding faults with my 'old' bow.
      My XT seems to kill stuff pretty dead. Why spend another $1K?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhuntinfishn View Post
        I just bought one and I have the z7extreme. Since I got it I havent picked up my z7x. It's light and the solid backstop makes for a true lock point and amazing accuracy. If I wanted I could robinhood arrow after arrow!
        You'll never pick up that rotten, old Z7X again. I'll PM you my address so you can get rid of that depreciating piece of junk. BTW, I'll gladly pay for the shipping.

Comment

I love my heli'm and ready to kill with it

Comment

it's also because they sell a few more then the other bow brands

Comment

Too many people buy bows based on adds, recommendations and hype and do not shoot the bow they buy and end up not likeing it, no matter what brand. Impulse sales also with having to buy the latest, greatest they think. This is what keeps bow companies in business. There is not a bad bow on the market that I know of, it is just that some bows and some people do not fit together and it is not necessarily the mfg's of the bows. For me, I have never liked single cams so I do not look at single cams if I am looking for a new bow. Not to say single cams are bad, they aren't, just not my cup of tea.

Comment

Just got my helim about a month ago and I love it!

Comment

No bias here. I've never owned a bowtech or mathews until recently. I was bow shopping and really leaning toward the bear anarchy. Then I shot about 4 different mathews and they where OK. Shot the same amount of bowtechs and hands down my pick was the bowtech insanity cpxl. It felt better than cpx wich is 2"s shorter.
                  I love it. Bow away by how quiet and shock free it is.

Comment

Originally posted by clbryant View Post
                    Love my switchback xt....lol. One day I might get a new bow...doubt it though

No reason for me to change. The new bows are nice but they won't kill
                    them any deader! Love my XT!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                      There is no way to research a newly released bow. And there are a lot of people who think they have to have the newest thing as soon as it becomes available. Then they realize they don't like it for whatever reason, and sell it. Happens every year, and it is about to get crazy since new models are going to be released in a couple of months.
                      Been there done that.

Man knows what he is talking about.

Comment

I did a lot of research before I got my bow this year. I love the draw cycle on the helim but I love the speed on the new bowtech. I'm a speed freak and with the cpx technology, I figured I would like a little more speed and more accuracy with the invasion. I still think the helim is a great bow however.

Comment

Just my opinion, but the HeliM is too light and too short....at least for me.

Comment

Originally posted by glpoe1 View Post
                            I tried the Helim last year and tried a DXT a couple of years before that and always wanted the DXT, it just felt good. I wanted a bow lighter than my S2. I compared all the specs. on the DXT vs the Helim and the DXT won out in the $ column. I liked the Helim and think it may be just a "tad" bit better, smoother, faster but could not justify spending that much money for a minimal bit of gain. Just my $.02. I will be anxiously awaiting this years releases from Mathews, Bowtech, etc.
                            I'm still trying to find a compound bow thats better than my DXT!I shoot all the new ones every year and haven't found it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sutherpride59 View Post
                              I keep seeing the new mathews Helims for sell on the TBH classifieds and AT's classifieds. Why are so many people trying to get rid of a brand new bow? Is there something wrong with them?
                              Lot of corvette's for sale right now as well.

Comment

Out of the couple hundred I've sold so far, everyone seems to be real happy with theirs.

Comment

Working...
                                X