Denton hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denton hill

Anyone ever been, and if so how much bigger is it than Vanderpool?

I my go one day but it is a long haul, and I would want to be sure that it is worth it

I have never been as it is truly a long haul from my house. It is on my bucket list though. To me, it looks like the superbowl of trad shoots.

Comment

I've been a few times, 4 years ago was the last. I was kind of disappointed with the amount of bowyers that where there, but gas was pushing $4.00 a gallon and it's a long trip for some. I heard bowyer attendance has gotten better again. Lots of courses to shoot, other venders to browse and all the friendly people make it a great time. Texas is a long way, but don't think you'd be disappointed.

Comment

There are pics on "stickbow.com " ! Big

Comment

I went last year, scheduled a family vacation to Washington DC, just happened to be coincidental that it was exactly the same time as ETAR.(yes, I’m one of THOSE guys)
          It is huge
          Maybe 40 vendors, 10-12 of them bowyers....

Comment

Good place to buy Trad archery equipment of all kinds. Good archery courses. No compition shooting other than the Eagle Eye shoot. Could win $1200 or so but you better be good . There is always some real hot shots there. I have been twice and had a good time both times. Yes it is bigger than Vanderpool. Maybe 5000 archers in 5 day period. Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
              Good place to buy Trad archery equipment of all kinds. Good archery courses. No compition shooting other than the Eagle Eye shoot. Could win $1200 or so but you better be good . There is always some real hot shots there. I have been twice and had a good time both times. Yes it is bigger than Vanderpool. Maybe 5000 archers in 5 day period. Arvin
              That is big, but no competition shooting hurts it for me. 3d matches would be the main reason i go. If it wasn't for the 3d match i wouldn't go to vanderpool. What is the eagle Eye shoot, not that i would have a chance?

Comment

Working...
              X