Rage question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rage question

I heard someone on here saying something about using rubber bands ( for braces) on rages to keep them from opening or rattling. Please explain. Do you put them on the blades where they cross and do you need to take them off before you shoot them or do they still deploy with the bands in place? Please, lets not turn this into a "Rage hating" thread. I just need an answer. Thanks

Put them where the blades cross in the ferral. Yes they will still deploy. As the blades engage, they cut the bands.

This will also allow to shoot through mesh if you so desire.

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
      Put them where the blades cross in the ferral. Yes they will still deploy. As the blades engage, they cut the bands.

This will also allow to shoot through mesh if you so desire.
      This is exactly what I do. A fella from Rage even told me to do it.

Comment

Go to WalMart and buy you a peep sight kit. Use the piece of rubber that comes with it. Cut small piece. Stretch over blades to where blade cross in the ferral. Someone else posted a while back that the little rubber bands you get from the dentist used with braces works good too.

Comment

I just order mine from Rocket.

Comment

So you are able to shoot through mesh with the bands without any problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain C View Post
              So you are able to shoot through mesh with the bands without any problems?
              Been doing it for years....

Comment

Working...
              X