Day lease for deer/hog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
    Just looking for a place within 2 , 2.5 HRs near dfw to maybe take my son. Sit in ground blind. Not looking for trophy stuff. Just a shot. Day fee only would be nice. Thanks

Looking for the same. Doe(whitetail or exotic) n hog would be great.

Good luck on your search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent. Anyone looking for deer or pigs within 2.5hr drive from Dallas or Houston contact me. We are MLD and have lodging.

Brandon
      214-498-3056

Comment

Looking for a year round lease. Pigs, Turkey, and Deer. I'm a 3 yr newbie. I'm a late bloomer. 54 yrs old and found the enjoyment of camping and hunting. I have 2 others that are retired military (Navy) that enjoy it as much as I do. The last broker we were dealing with turns out to not have the honesty and integrity we were looking for in a land manager. Our own fault after reading the reviews on him. All that being said.... We are looking for a 3 gun, year round hunt. 300 acres would be nice.. We are in the Ft worth area and would like to be within a 2 hr drive or closer. Not sure how to seek out a legitment broker or land owner.... Again.. I'm new at this and looking for advise.

Comment

Working...
        X