All media even my tiny local paper is evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All media even my tiny local paper is evil

The local paper put state rep Kyle Biedermann in the obituary section of the paper because local Democratic Party is calling for his resignation
    The tiny Boerne star I guess chose to make a political editorial using the obituary section . I
    Called and the editor stated that it’s appropriate for Biedermann to be in the obituary for his support of DJT

“ Kyle Biedermann
    @KyleBiedermann
    ·
    Jan 9
    Today, I attend a rally to support the
    @TexasGOP
    . I enjoyed my time with a great group of patriots, including Stephen Willeford,
    @WatchChad
    , and Johnnie Langendorff. I will be filing #ConstitutionalCarry, a party plank and will support all the priorities on our platform”

IMO how does this get you placed in the obituary and a demand for resignation
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-15-2021, 01:37 PM.

This was in the Boerne Star paper??

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
      This was in the Boerne Star paper??
      Yep, I would post the page, but it’s in the obituary and I want to respect the people included in obituary section
      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-15-2021, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Isn't there a bill board on I-10 past Cavenders that talks about "turning Texas blue"? Lots of over priced homes in that area being bought up by out of state folks, so of course the Dems are looking to "make them feel at home".

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
          Yep, I would post the page, but it’s in the obituary and I want to respect the people included in obituary section
          Wow. Part of me is shocked but part of me is not with the growth that boerne has experienced in the last 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieSmalls View Post
            Isn't there a bill board on I-10 past Cavenders that talks about "turning Texas blue"? Lots of over priced homes in that area being bought up by out of state folks, so of course the Dems are looking to "make them feel at home".
            Yep can be seen headed southbound between boerne and comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieSmalls View Post
              Oh don’t get me started about how California has infiltrated local government and media

Comment

Most media outlets, even small town newspapers, are owned by 1 of 6 individuals/companies.

Global Media - 1 of 9

He that controls narrative controls the “truth”

Comment

Okay, I went online to the Boerne Star obits and did not see where he was in the obit.

Boernestar. com

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                    Okay, I went online to the Boerne Star obits and did not see where he was in the obit.

Boernestar. com
                    It’s the 3rd one in the printed version on page #2 maybe they edited the online version after some complaints?
                    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-15-2021, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Cancel your subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                        It’s the 3rd one in the printed version on page #2 maybe they edited the online version after some complaints?
                        Well, I talked with Keith, the editor, and he remembers talking with someone about this and he denies saying what you wrote nor putting it in the paper. So, if you can, please post the actual obit that references Kyle.

Comment

Our local paper sucks too . Dang liberal kids right out of school that only knows how to cut and paste cnn articles.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                            Well, I talked with Keith, the editor, and he remembers talking with someone about this and he denies saying what you wrote nor putting it in the paper. So, if you can, please post the actual obit that references Kyle.
                            I purposely didn’t include the obituaries, however they are all 3 underlined in thin line then out lined with bold black line to separate and distinguish the obituary section
                            Other older locals have noticed and voiced their opinions when
                            We were polishing up on the Kendall county livestock show
                            If your buddy made a mistake in the placement then so be it,
                            With everything happening in politics this week it’s just more notable in the placement IMO
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-15-2021, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Whoa, I hate misinformation, either way. In your OP, you intentionally made it seem like it was in the obituary where he was a dead person. First, I tried to look at the obit online and he wasn't there, then, I called the editor to give him my opinion after you told me it was removed, but it wasn't IN the obit. I was on your side until I saw you had an agenda that painted the article in the wrong light. Did I mention I hate misinformation? BTW, Keith is not my friend and you should be ashamed of yourself for doing exactly what the leftist media is doing.

Comment

Working...
                              X