Krivoman Platform Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman Platform Complete

I’d been seeing lots of people putting their Krivo’s on a platform so I thought I’d give it a shot.....Keep it in mind that I am NOT a carpenter LOL

Worked all day Saturday doing the following items at the lease.

Cotton Seed Feeders Moved, 2700# of Cotton Seed shoveled for 4 total spots, platform built, blind moved, feeder moved, water tank moved....Lots accomplished.
    Attached Files

Nice I’ll be doing the same. Hopefully getting my Krivoman Saturday.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

You may not be a carpenter but you did a fine job of making that platform hang upside down!

Comment

Looks good. It is amazing how much more you can see sitting just 4’ off the ground

Comment

Originally posted by RS3 View Post
          You may not be a carpenter but you did a fine job of making that platform hang upside down!
          Pics are straight for me

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            Looks good. It is amazing how much more you can see sitting just 4’ off the ground
            I agree! I sat in the blind for 30 minutes just looking around and admiring the view. You are correct though.....I felt like I could see for miles!

Comment

I like to be up as well. 5 or 6 feet is more than enough with the blind being sealed.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                I like to be up as well. 5 or 6 feet is more than enough with the blind being sealed.
                I went with 4’ just to see how I liked it

Comment

That's perfect. I think you'll be glad for it. Get too high and it can be tough on closer shots with the angle and window height.

Comment

Most of the ones I build I use a 24' stick cut into four legs. With the angle of the legs the top of the platform is around 5'9".

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

That looks really good but I don’t have a welding machine yet....What do you have money wise in those materials?

Comment

Most of the ones I build I use a 24' stick cut into four legs. With the angle of the legs the top of the platform is around 5'9".

That is **** nice! Well done!

Comment

I will be copying those!!!! Awesome.

Comment

Thanx. I've got three on order now I need to get to work on.

Comment

You might want to consider some diagonal braces on your platform. Looks good.

Comment

Working...
                              X