X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
    Where is the new BBQ joint located ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its next door to Family Dollar and across the street from Stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
      Its next door to Family Dollar and across the street from Stripes.

Good deal we needed a BBQ joint . Anyone tried it yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
        So what do Axis does go for? Neither my wife and I have ever killed an Axis and we both heard the meat is phenomenal!

This deal is 450 for one doe semi guided all meals and lodging included. I’ve never hunted them before and also have been told the meat is awesome.

The only bad thing is it’s saying rain all weekend and I would really want the rain more then the axis.

Comment

Is that truck stop in Segovia still there? Man 30 years ago they had the best CFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
            Is that truck stop in Segovia still there? Man 30 years ago they had the best CFS.
            Yea that place is still there, havent been in there in awhile though.

Comment

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
              Good deal we needed a BBQ joint . Anyone tried it yet ?

I went in today. I wanted a brisket sandwich but they were already sold out of brisket. I took that as a sign my wife would be peeved at me for going without her and walked out! The place has been packed at lunch yesterday and today!

Bisch

Comment

la la's in sonora is ok

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  I went in today. I wanted a brisket sandwich but they were already sold out of brisket. I took that as a sign my wife would be peeved at me for going without her and walked out! The place has been packed at lunch yesterday and today!

Bisch

I cant believe people still fall for the "they ran out" scam. Do you really think the bbq places who "sell out" all the time can't throw a few more briskets on the night before?

This happens everywhere in all sectors. Create a false demand for something and people will just line up for it so they don't miss out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                    I cant believe people still fall for the "they ran out" scam. Do you really think the bbq places who "sell out" all the time can't throw a few more briskets on the night before?

This happens everywhere in all sectors. Create a false demand for something and people will just line up for it so they don't miss out.
                    Works really well for Franklins BBQ....................just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post

I don’t believe this is what is happening here! Sonora is a very small town. It is hard to make a business thrive here. BBQ (meat) is expensive. I believe these folks are cooking what they know they can sell and not have any waste. I’m sure that they will get a better handle on what they need to make to keep folks fed as time passes.

This ain’t Austin, and there will never be 100 people in line here at a BBQ joint!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

When did you move to Sonora Bisch? I was there about a month ago shooting at the JLBar ranch. Would have looked you up if I had known.

Dave

Comment

Well it's been a couple weeks any reviews of the new BBQ joint ?

Comment

Did you get an axis??

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                              Did you get an axis??
                              Yes all hunters harvested a critter.

One guy took a Black buck and one guy shot a Audad.

Great hunt you should have went.

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
                                When did you move to Sonora Bisch? I was there about a month ago shooting at the JLBar ranch. Would have looked you up if I had known.

Dave

Been almost a year now Dave! Look me up next time you are in the area! JL Bar Ranch is about 15 minutes from my place.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X