Eastland Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastland Texas

I went bow hunting in Eastland County and the deer are gigantic compared to their hillcountry cousin. I saw a small racked 7 pointer, he had the body of a canadian whitetail a real moose. I could not get a shot at him he was 100 or so yards away. Anyone hunt there before??

No, sorry, but keep us updated, we love a good moose story.

Comment

Eastland County is west of Dallas next to i20 may hunt thanksgiving

Comment

elvis hunts there.

Comment

Were abouts in the county were you hunting? I hunt all over the southern end of the county, Ben is south of Cisco, MQ32shooter is north of Cisco and there are several members who hunt around Ranger. Deer seem to just now be hitting the rut. Should be full bore by Wednesday. Watched a 10 yesterday evening breed several doe. He had longer brow tines than G-2's. His Browtines were every bit of 12" long. He didn't show this morning but if he shows this evening he is getting lead poisoning.

Comment

I was hunting near Eastland we took a dirt road on the west side of town we where visiting the inlaws and my wifes uncle owns 200 acres it was kinda hard to bow hunt, I was unable to scout. We where suppose to be set up on a feeder, but her cousin was there and we tried to set up on a brush line to this garden they have and ended up spooking a group of deer. It was hard to hunt without a feeder I guess I need to work on my huntin skills

Comment

I will be organizing some qual hunts in Snyder if anyone is interested

Comment

I rifle hunt. That would make it easier.

Comment

your avatar is sick jaspro

Comment

Working...
                  X