Ductless AC/Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ductless AC/Heat

Anybody on here ran ductless A/C and heat in there homes? Only option for my house currently is to either run it through the floor or use a ductless system. Not really wanting to run it through the floor as there is little to no space under my house and not really a good option I dont think. But if benefits out way the ductless I may need to just bite the bullet. Basically have 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, and an open floor plan dining/kitchen and living room that all need to be cooled. Needing to cool around 800 sqft total. What was the cost like and how are you liking the system? Currently my temp solution was to get 3 window units and only cooling 2 rooms in the house and really need to get the whole house on a system.

Any brands contractors etc that yall have suggestions for in the San Angelo area would be greatly appreciated.

I had a Daikin for years....worked flawlessly....as a heater as well...
    If you choose to go this route...
    Do a little google...

Comment

Mini splits are the way to go if your wife can get over the aesthetics’s. High SEER units up to 27. They make them to look like conventional units too for a bit more money. I like them because you can heat and cool rooms independently.

Daiken is a good brand along with Mitsubishi.

Comment

Installed guit a few of them. LG and Mitsubishi mainly. They seem to work very good.Running the line sets out of sight can be hard. But they do make line set cover ( looks like gutter) to cover them, so there not quit as bad looking. Very quite when running, and variable speed. The heat part don't do much here when it gets real cold, but helps.

Comment

Working...
        X