Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope they catch this piece of garbage!! Shooting deer with Field Points.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope they catch this piece of garbage!! Shooting deer with Field Points.

WTH is wrong with some people...we would have this guy pegged in a week if this happened with the assistance of TBH in Texas I reckon.

Multiple deer shot with arrows through head, body; Oregon police searching for suspect

At least two deer were discovered wandering around Friday with arrows sticking through their bodies, prompting authorities in Oregon to offer a reward for information that could lead to arrest.

Not that it makes it any better, but probably a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      What I am thinking as well.

Comment

That sucks, I would bet it's someone trying to keep them out of their yard without using a rifle

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! Tough critters. Somebody needs a good leather belt whuppin.

Comment

yeah...not sure what to think about this the way the world is placing labels on kids. One part of me sorta hopes it is a senseless kid doing stupid stuff they would normally get branded just for being 'stupid'. However, if it turns out to be a juvi, very might get 'labeled' a future school shooter with the whole cruelty to animal as being a sign.

Not good.

Comment

I don't think it is a kid. I think it is a homeowner wanting them out of his garden or yard. Whoever it is they are shooting at the deers head/neck on purpose trying to kill them without them running off. I'm betting these are not the only ones they have shot. Just the only ones that didn't die in their yard.

Comment

We had one at our lakehouse a few years ago that was just like the pic of the one with the arrow through its head. It was moving around fine and eating. GW was contacted and after investigating it, a teenager was the culprit. I dont know what his punishment was but I hope he learned to stop doing stupid ****.

Comment

Kid or grown man, they need their arse wooped

Comment

Tough critters for sure. The field tip "ice picks" them creating little trauma and hemorrhage. This incident does not help hunters.

Comment

That's terrible and just makes me cringe!

Comment

Working...
                      X