Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellowfin Tuna - Offshore November / Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m in

Comment

Is it full yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
        Is it full yet?
        Yes its full!

Comment

Geoffro, Doug, Glen, Josh, Rob & Chuck - from your previous trips Randy.

Then we have a crew you haven't fished with. Rick is with us and he's made a few of our wahoo trips. Rick owns Port A Outfitters and has a friend of his, who rolls down from Colorado to fish with him. Both of these men fished with us during the top of the year Wahoo trip at Flower Garden Bank.

Then the rest are our TBH crew with a friend and son mixed in. Everyone is shouting out from this group gathering.

I'm ready gear wise.......smoke has barely cleared from the recent Mexican Baja longrange trip. Tore down those tackle bags and downsized some tackle to match what we do here in the Gulf.

I'm casting an AVET LX Raptor on top this year. Used it a lot along the Baja, running 65lb braid with a 65lb wind-on. It casts great and has 48lbs of drag, which puts more in the stack versus the MXL Raptors (32lbs drag) I've previously used for top.
          Last edited by AtTheWall; 10-20-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
            Geoffro, Doug, Glen, Josh, Rob & Chuck - from your previous trips Randy.

Then we have a crew you haven't fished with. Rick is with us and he's made a few of our wahoo trips. Rick owns Port A Outfitters and has a friend of his, who rolls down from Colorado to fish with him. Both of these men fished with us during the top of the year Wahoo trip at Flower Garden Bank.

Then the rest are our TBH crew with a friend and son mixed in. Everyone is shouting out from this group gathering.

I'm ready gear wise.......smoke has barely cleared from the recent Mexican Baja longrange trip. Tore down those tackle bags and downsized some tackle to match what we do here in the Gulf.

I'm casting an AVET LX Raptor on top this year. Used it a lot along the Baja, running 65lb braid with a 65lb wind-on. It casts great and has 48lbs of drag, which puts more in the stack versus the MXL Raptors (32lbs drag) I've previously used for top.
            Alright! Thanks, Rob! Going to be another great adventure, I know! I hope you remember to take pictures!

Comment

I’m ready for the adventure.
              Really sorry that chief Pushin Cotton ain’t gonna be there. That just might make me the “OldMan” on this trip.

Comment

That just might make me the “OldMan” on this trip.

MIGHT?!?!?!?! GEOFFRO - The Darn Beverly Hillbillies have been off air since 1971 - SON!

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                  I’m ready for the adventure.
                  Really sorry that chief Pushin Cotton ain’t gonna be there. That just might make me the “OldMan” on this trip.
                  Ha! Ha! Ha!!!

Comment

Rob, you bringing Herm?

I'm upset about missing this, gotta get over this injury first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

MIGHT?!?!?!?! GEOFFRO - The Darn Beverly Hillbillies have been off air since 1971 - SON!
                      I’m still watching Hee Haw reruns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        I’m in!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        You bringing chili?

You will have a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                          Rob, you bringing Herm?

I'm upset about missing this, gotta get over this injury first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NO HE ISN'T!!!! No matter how much he wants to bring her!

Hope you get better soon Curt!

Comment

No HERM for me......never, no way - I will swim to the Yucatan if HERM rides the boat!

I wonder where they are vacationing now?

I'm over to the Starboard side.....now the Port side, that's not part of my watch. LMAO

Comment

No HERM for me......never, no way - I will swim to the Yucatan if HERM rides the boat!

I wonder where they are vacationing now?

I'm over to the Starboard side.....now the Port side, that's not part of my watch. LMAO

Did y’all catch the swordfish at night or day?

Comment

Did y’all catch the swordfish at night or day?
                                Hooked right at Sundown - 5 hours later around 1 AM it died on it's 10th leap / breech, got halfway out headfirst and laid over dead.

Dove down 1600ft between jumps.

Fought to the death -37lbs off the State record.

We hooked 4 and decked 3

Comment

Working...
                                X