Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a complete waste of time !!!!!

Does Pelosi really believe this is helping people turn on Trump?

Democrats have fallen off the cliff.....I remember when they were just left of center....long gone

Comment

I have not watched any of it....and not one single co-worker of mine, both left leaning or right leaning has mentioned ANYTHING about it. I think that about sums of its significance in my middle class world.

The 2 gaurds didn't kill themselves

Comment

Originally posted by LaTex Hunter View Post
        I would sacrifice Trump if that meant Pelosi, Schumer, Sanders and all the other dead beats that have been making a living off taxpayers for way too long went too. Until then someone has to stir the pot. MAGA
        I hope God forgives me because I hope all of them ( dems ) have a meteor strike them in the head

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          I have not watched any of it....and not one single co-worker of mine, both left leaning or right leaning has mentioned ANYTHING about it. I think that about sums of its significance in my middle class world.

The 2 gaurds didn't kill themselves
          I've caught bits and pieces. Jim Jordan calling Schiffty a liar at a public hearing made my day.

Comment

Vidman is the tiny little man that thinks he is more important than he is. He then leaked to the Whistle Blower (Eric Whoever) and this is where we are.

Stupid Stuff.
            All of this is happening because of what is coming out to try to get ahead of the IG Investigation and Barr’s Investigation.

I hope people go to Jail, but they probably won’t.

Comment

It's spelled guards and...

Epstein didn't kill himself

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                Vidman is the tiny little man that thinks he is more important than he is. He then leaked to the Whistle Blower (Eric Whoever) and this is where we are.

I hope people go to Jail, but they probably won’t.
                He's a Purple Heart earner
                Combat Vet
                A Ranger

And what have you done today?

He's fought for this country on the front lines.

Wood call him that to his face with no cops around in the back of a garage?

I highly doubt it.

Comment

Everything I’ve seen is a bunch of bureaucrats that got there feelings hurt because trump went around them and did things his way. The Lt colonel looked really small today, I commend his war service, but he acted like a disgruntled employee. It’s a joke it’s completely partisan the dems look really stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                    Everything I’ve seen is a bunch of bureaucrats that got there feelings hurt because trump went around them and did things his way. The Lt colonel looked really small today, I commend his war service, but he acted like a disgruntled employee. It’s a joke it’s completely partisan the dems look really stupid.
                    So what about all the Republicans that are against trump as well?
                    Rex Tillerson
                    John Bolton
                    Mitt Romney

I guess they are all RINOs and career politicians living fat off all that political lobbying money they made while in office, right?

Comment

Impeachment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

Combat Vet

A Ranger

I highly doubt it.

I assume you would give the same respect to Flynn?

Is the new rule that military service exempts one from criticism?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t feed the troll...

Comment

Rex Tillerson was a joke, lots of info coming out he was not advancing trumps agenda in fact was doing what he wanted, so he got canned. If you don’t agree with the president you resign. John Bolton is a war hawk and hates the Russians with a passion, so giving aid to Ukraine to fight Russia is his frustration. And Mitt Romney is butt hurt over trump hammering him ever since he called trump a fraud, that seems small but in that world it’s all about there ego. Look no further than John McCain coming out at the last minute with the thumbs down to keep Obama care alive even though he campaigned against it for years. Why you ask, to get back at trump for him saying he wasn’t a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            Combat Vet
                            A Ranger

I highly doubt it.
                            He served this country. That’s great. That doesn’t mean he can’t be a d-bag and betray it too. McCain was a proud patriot and a decorated soldier at one point, but he put his personal vendetta with Trump added of the country with the Obamacare vote.
                            If vindman was a great soldier, why did he break the chain of command to go around his boss with his information?

Comment

Vidman has a purple heart...awesome

He also admitted he was slightly injured for that AND he went back to work that day...

He said that on the stand yesterday....

He couldn't wait for the first civilian to not address him as Lt Col so he could pound his chest.....it was so obvious, glad Nunes corrected himself and didnt escalate it....
                              That would be all the media would be talking about...

Jordan calling Schiff a liar to his face was awesome

Comment

Vindman is a joke and disgrace to the uniform. So glad I didn't have to serve under the likes of him in Vietnam. He should be courts martialed for insubordination and not following the chain of command.
                                Fortunately the officers I served under were the real deal.
                                Col. Belnap, Battalion Commander--kia in chopper shot down RIP
                                Capt Falcone, Bravo Co--kia B40 rocket in the chest directing fire on hill 724 RIP
                                Lt Plaeger--my plt leader shot in head on hill 724 survived
                                These were real combat vets.

May Vindman rot in hell along with Schiff and the rest of this trash.

Comment

Working...
                                X