• Show
Clear All

102 down
    79 up

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      102 down
      79 up

That is a straight up stud. Let's see some LDP'S!!!!!

Comment

I'm just not seeing 180"+, unless he's got a bunch of stuff going on that we can't see in the pics. This buck was 164 3/8" and looks a lot like your deer, frame wise, minus the trash.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          My deer is in the foreground!

Deer in the back is for someone else! But yes that’s him.

Looks like you guys are culling some smaller deer, good looking buck bud. If you need some help give me a call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He has way more trash than I first saw. Wish we had better pics but I can get him over 180 pretty slick.

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
              I'm just not seeing 180"+, unless he's got a bunch of stuff going on that we can't see in the pics. This buck was 164 3/8" and looks a lot like your deer, frame wise, minus the trash.
              How much did this deer weigh?

Deer I posted is 5% Northern Genetics and 95% Southern. He is a protein pig! Live weight he will go 250# which throws his antler size off.

My numbers

Mass 40
              MB 21-21
              G1 5-5
              G2 12-14
              G3 12-12
              G4 5-7
              Kickers 12
              Spread 18

184” and I’m probably short on MB length. I seriously think he will go 185”-190”

Comment

If he had 24-25 inch main beams he would have it ALL! Still a monster.
                If I'm the closest can I atleast come look at him alive

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  If he had 24-25 inch main beams he would have it ALL! Still a monster.
                  If I'm the closest can I atleast come look at him alive
                  Just PM Gladesgator!

As much as his MBs curve in I wouldn’t be surprised if they went 23”-24”

Comment

Did you guys start this thread with hey this is a high fence deer? I didn’t read whole thing so was just curious. Not trying to **** people off if it’s low fence then he’ll of a deer bud

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Just PM Gladesgator!

As much as his MBs curve in I wouldn’t be surprised if they went 23”-24”
                      When i first looked at him I thought he has turnin mains that are short.They do fool ya on main length and spread.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
                        Did you guys start this thread with hey this is a high fence deer? I didn’t read whole thing so was just curious. Not trying to **** people off if it’s low fence then he’ll of a deer bud

Not gonna make me mad. It's just a deer. Low or high fence, who cares? 86 was askin for a score so I gave him my best shot. I'm usually conservative on scores too. I would shoot it

Comment

Mid to upper 80's.. He's a beauty!!!

Comment

If your 8pt was 170+, this buck is close to 200”. He’s got an 11” tine off his base lol. He’s huge

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                              If your 8pt was 170+, this buck is close to 200”. He’s got an 11” tine off his base lol. He’s huge
                              Exactly what I told Rick yesterday. I didn’t realize that this buck was in front of me when I shot my 8pt. Was so focused on him didn’t realize until we watched the video. Now he has gone MIA the last week avoiding cameras and sightings. Easy to hide on this place. I’m sure he will show back up soon.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X