nfl antonio brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jdavis9753 View Post
    This was after all the stuff that happened this week and Gruden has been behind him the whole time. This call was recorded last night after he was fined again over 200k by the raiders. AB then posts another message on Instagram about release me raiders. This comes the same day that he apologized to all of his teammates for his run in with the GM and calling him a cracker. What is the GM had called him a negro? He would of been gone. Funny how it’s different when the shoe is on the other foot. This is just my opinion but I think we can all agree he has some screws loose

Comment

Originally posted by Jdavis9753 View Post
      That is the normal perspective if you only watch the Hard Knocks tv show my friend.
      There’s way more drama then you or I know about....

“The Oakland Raiders wide receiver, amid heaps of drama over the last few days, dropped a Youtube video Friday night that featured a recorded conversation with Raiders coach Jon Gruden. It more or less was Gruden saying that he likes Brown and thinks he’s a great player, but wants him to cut the off-the-field nonsense.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Bud, I don't watch Hard Knocks but have been following this mess cause its in the news.

Frostbitten feet, wont wear the new helmet, skipps practices, tweets a pic of the fines the GM laid on them. Then cusses out the GM the day after.

Sounds like the dude has serious mental issues.

Comment

What an idiot!! Hope no team gives him a place to play but you know first injury and he is on a team. Or watch the the patriots pick him up

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
          Gruden is a has been...he took the Raiders for 10 years guaranteed and partial ownership of the team. He’s already traded away Amari and Mack and then cut AB. The Raiders will be bottom feeders as long as Gruden is in charge.
          Those weren't his choices. Team was cash poor at the time and Owner made the only call he had.

Comment

I hope him nothing but poverty and humility. Hope I never see him in the news again.

Comment

Been reading the Patriots might make a move for him. They even mentions the Cowboys might try to pull some strings along with some other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                Been reading the Patriots might make a move for him. They even mentions the Cowboys might try to pull some strings along with some other teams.
                Gasoline on a fire if he went to the Cowboys. In my opinion.

Comment

The mob is behind all this. Ever since he was threatened with that fish head it's been downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    Gasoline on a fire if he went to the Cowboys. In my opinion.
                    Someone is going to take a chance with him, he wants to do his own thing. He’s a great player but he just needs to get in line with the program.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                      Someone is going to take a chance with him, he wants to do his own thing. He’s a great player but he just needs to get in line with the program.
                      I agree. Would probably be fine at NE. Belicheck won’t put up with too much BS.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        I agree. Would probably be fine at NE. Belicheck won’t put up with too much BS.

That’s what they (Pats) did with Moss after he was released and it ending up working out for both parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He's probably on the phone with Kap now

Comment

Patriots just agreed to take him.

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/post/featu...0-fe693a766710

Comment

Pats just signed him

Comment

Working...
                                X