Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
    that is a good sign... Good luck with your endeavors going forward.

I'm still looking for retirement property. I've got 4 more years to find something
    Thanks. I have two showings today out there, and the other guys are coming back for the second time on Saturday.

Comment

Does anyone have anything bigger that would make a good split??? We have our last tract under contract and we are looking for more. Needs good access and some sort of water under it and power pretty close by.

If you have something for sale like this, shoot me a PM or call me, 940-736-8797.

Thanks,
      Trevor

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
        Since this has drawn some interest, I'll state that I have some land in South Louisiana for sale -- 8.5 acres in a non-flood zone, three miles north of I-10 just 25 miles west of Lafayette.

McClain, Can you tell me a little about the land. Grew up in Crowley and my brother lives in Carencro. He is looking for something.
        Sorry, just now seeing this. Yes, this is 3.25 miles north of interstate 10 on Stakes road just off Hwy 13 (about 400 or 500 yards west from Hwy 13). Have two 4.3 acre lots left. They are side by side on the north side of Stakes Road with electricity and municipal water. Both are in planted pines (about 27 years) with cleared area up front near the road. In a non-flood zone. Feel free to PM me with other questions or for contact information.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
          Since this has drawn some interest, I'll state that I have some land in South Louisiana for sale -- 8.5 acres in a non-flood zone, three miles north of I-10 just 25 miles west of Lafayette.

McClain, Can you tell me a little about the land. Grew up in Crowley and my brother lives in Carencro. He is looking for something.
          Sorry, just now seeing this. Yes, this is 3.25 miles north of interstate 10 on Stakes road just off Hwy 13 (about 400 or 500 yards west from Hwy 13). Have two 4.3 acre lots left. They are side by side on the north side of Stakes Road with electricity and municipal water. Both are in planted pines (about 27 years) with cleared area up front near the road. In a non-flood zone. Feel free to PM me with other questions or for contact information.

Comment

In a couple weeks I'll be putting my ranch on the Willow City Loop up for sale as 200 to 450 acres. If you've been through Willow City you know how beautiful it is around there and this place has the best part of a big creek going through it. Here are some photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o5...XivMoxq30xWggO
            Message me if you'd like more info. Thanks and have a great Sunday!
            Last edited by huntingtx; 03-24-2019, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingtx View Post
              In a couple weeks I'll be putting my ranch on the Willow City Loop up for sale as 200 to 950 acres. If you've been through Willow City you know how beautiful it is around there and this place has the best part of a big creek going through it. Here are some photos: https://drive.google.com/open?iHd=1o...XivMoxq30xWggO
              Ball park price per acre???

Link does not work...

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                You're exactly right but I was trying to think of something I have that's kind of out of the area.

It's about 15 acres of pine timber in Dubach that I inherited several years ago.

The family seems to think I have to sell it to them....

but they also want the mineral rights, and I don't sell mineral rights along with any land at any price....

and we just pulled some timber off of it.....

and I really don't need to sell it at all....

so it just sits there....

so it's probably not what you are looking for.
                I grew up East of there, in the Monroe/West Monroe area. Lake D'Arbonne is close to your property, too. What are you asking for it?

Comment

Originally posted by huntingtx View Post
                  In a couple weeks I'll be putting my ranch on the Willow City Loop up for sale as 200 to 450 acres. If you've been through Willow City you know how beautiful it is around there and this place has the best part of a big creek going through it. Here are some photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o5...XivMoxq30xWggO
                  I drove the Willow City loop yesterday, stunningly beautiful this time of year with the blue bonnets. I'm sure you're place won't last long on the market.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    I think this real estate thread is a good idea. I have been looking for a place along the Nueces or Guadalupe river for a while.
                    Me too. I'm sure there are some real gems out there that members here would rather give first shot to outdoorsmen/outdoorladies instead of open market.

Comment

I’ve got 5 acres in Robinson City Limits with water and electric available for sale. Perfect home building sir. 124,900.

Comment

Anyone seeing anything less than 5 rural acres around the Bell County area? I realize that land prices are high, but I just want a little piece of property that might have a few trees for our retirement place that is not priced like it is solid gold!

Comment

Getting ready to list my place in POC. 3+ acres, near Captain's Quarters with a 30x50x16 shop/boat garage, RV hookup, well, septic and house pad built up. Ready to use now while you build what you want.

PM if interested.

Sent from somewhere

Comment

Thread to 164 acres in Hughes County Oklahoma!

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
                              I have 13 1/2 acres for sale just north of D'Hanis in Medina county. Great place to build a home. There is an HOA and some minor restrictions....no temp buildings or trailer houses etc.

https://www.landsofamerica.com/share...inv_id=1016098
                              Update on my land. Price Dropped to $75k

Comment

Working...
                              X