custody advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    This is horse****. I know plenty of dudes with custody. Sorry about your son's situation, but everything you typed is wrong.
    Agree - you are wrong.

OP - if you don't have faith in your attorney, send me a pm. I know a good one in San Antonio for father's custody issues.

Comment

Originally posted by knp16 View Post
      this guy.............asshat
      fify

Comment

That sucks that your going through this. A couple years ago, I used these guys (https://www.thewrightlawyers.com) and they helped amend the divorce decree after the fact. Not sure that the drive to Dallas would be worth it, but something to think about.

Comment

I've got nothing except that I'm going to pray that it works out for you.

And I'm going to hug my wife this evening, thankful we never went through anything like that.

Comment

decrees change as life changes. if you have been providing more care (as agreed by her) then you may be entitled to a reduction in support. if you can provide better care and environment, you could get primary custody. every situation is different. its about the child and what is best for the child. to the court anyway.

Comment

there is a form you can file to ask for support hearing with Attorney Generals office.
              if you are providing more support or if you have had a reduction in income. this will come to her from attorney general as a review. you can just play dumb cause you will get the same notice. i think support can be reviewed and re considered every 2 years.

Comment

And once again the Old Adage rings true,
                "Death and Divorce show the TRUE colors of a person"

Sorry you are having to go through this. I wish all divorced people could get along as well as me and my ex did. We had our moments, but the KIDS always came first.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                  Get in a pickle again down there, let me know. I know some dang good attorneys down there....
                  DFWPI,

Sick at my stomach having to even read this post and reply, but I am going through the death of my family as well and names would be good. Please PM me.

OP, very sorry to hear about your situation. This whole thing is by far the hardest, saddest, most ridiculous thing I've ever gone through in my life. Best of luck to you and that baby girl of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    staying married is always best

Not a chance...……...

Comment

Working...
                    X