Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ready for a docmay adventure? I am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In and following. Tell Jr to wait and pick up the ladies that are in Guatemala.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
      In and following. Tell Jr to wait and pick up the ladies that are in Guatemala.
      This^^^

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Junior checking in with the ladies. I did not pick out his attire!!!! We are at the airport and flight to Houston leaves at 1115. We get to Guatemala at 1020 pm. I guess that puts us at the lodge around 1 am. Just like our usual hunts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Lol, that's the first thing I thought. All of us wore some goofy clothes as kids.

Comment

I try to talk to him about the hair and clothes but it’s no use! At least we have him hunting and fishing and studying.

Comment

We have boarded our 720 am flight!!! Next stop Houston and a layover.

Comment

Sometimes I feel like I am traveling with a young Justin Bieber. Made it to Houston. I guess the good thing about a 6 hour layover is that we have time for Pappadeaux and a beverage!

Comment

Good luck Doc and Jr.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Now we are relaxing! Junior wanted crabs for lunch. None on the menu so I ordered him a 2 pound lobster. This is the good life. I truly am a blessed man!!!!!!

Comment

A little fried gator to get things started!

Comment

Looks like some tasty vittles there Doc.... That 2lb "overgrown crawfish" doesn't sound none too bad either....

Wait, you said a "6 HOUR LAYOVER?" Well here's hoping the rest of the travel goes smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                        I try to talk to him about the hair and clothes but it’s no use! At least we have him hunting and fishing and studying.

You can never talk to them about their hair lol. But at least he's got the most important things figured out

Comment

I've spent way too much time and money in that Pappadeaux over the past 2 years.

Comment

Not a bad lunch for a 13 year old!

My pasta with shrimp and scallops was pretty fantastic as well. Gonna enjoy this beer and contemplate a coffee or dessert!

Comment

Hope you two have a good one... I'm def along for the ride!!

Comment

Fish-on! Good luck and thanks for taking us along!

Comment

Working...
                                X